Looking for Audio Red

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sevo,

As ******ed as this may sound - check out EBay! I recently picked up the newst edition of Big Red - from a dude who just passed - for $200 including S&H. I see audio BR & audio BB & print BB on there fairly often & they generally go for damned cheap, compared to the full-tilt retail prices.

Apparently eBay is cracking down on sellers of the Jensen materials, probably on Dr. Jensen's request. I've followed a number of Jensen related eBay auctions for the last month or so. Most of them were pulled by eBay within 24 hours of listing if they didn't get purchased through buy-it-now.

The only one that's lasted so far is a listing, I kid you not, that states that the seller is auctioning off a page of "lucky paper" that he had with him for the oral boards, but would include a copy of "Niels Spiels" as a free gift for the winner (230050640098). No mention of the word "Jensen" anywhere.

Kinda reminds me of those users that sell items there for 99 cents and then charge $40 for shipping and handling in order to avoid paying eBay seller fees.

You seem to be correct - but that seems kind of strange. I see why Jensen would want to prevent people from selling old copies of his course, but isn't my right as a consumer to resell things that I own? In fact I thought this was explicitly laid out in American Law, though often not in other countries... :thumbdown: