Looking for an advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QU 2011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Every one,

This is my first participation in the forums and actually I need your advice.

I am a 1st yr pharmacy student, and my instructor is planning to conduct 3 researches which mainly circulate within the area of pharmaceutics and drug delivery.
I dont want to go into details about the nature of each project, but I just want to ask whether anyone of you has participated in such a pharmaceutical projects when he/ she was just in his/ her first or second year of pharmacy ?

I need advice on the barriers that might face one, how could you manage between studying the subjects and doing the project? What are the skills you were supposed to have, and whats your role, being a student, in such projects. I know I could ask the instructor these Qs, but thought your thoughts will be more helpful valuable too.

I appreciate your thoughts and comments :)

Thanks,
QU 2011

Members don't see this ad.

As a 2nd year I am working on a project that is more on the clinical side. I and my advisors both know that my school work comes first before the project, and that is the most important thing to remeber when working on any project outside of class.