Looking for a Parnert for NBDE 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Moon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hel never had one so I will like to get in touch with somebody with the same ambitions and we can motivate each other.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, I plan to take my exam this year too. Is there any insights you can give me, for example what books to buy and how to register. I really need help. I thank you in advance. I studied in mexico.

Get ready with your Kardex, certificate, cédula, and other things that I do not remember well, but you will send it to the ECE to check your credimentials, after that they will give you a DENTPIN and there you will pay foe your test and schedule.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
From Tamaulipas. I am so glad I found you. There aren't many people here from mexico. What is the ASDA? Entonces me tengo que esperar a tener mi titulo?

Cool, me too, from wich part of Mex.?
You need to get the First Aid, Dental decks and questions like ASDA but I will say dental decks and ASDA question everybody recommend it the most.

You will need to JCNDE and apply for all the requirements to register for the NBDE 1

Get ready with your Kardex, certificate, cédula, and other things that I do not remember well, but you will send it to the ECE to check your credimentials, after that they will give you a DENTPIN and there you will pay foe your test and schedule.

Hi friends,

I hope you are studying well for the dental exams!

I am planning for part 1 NBDE asap and looking for serious study partner

I have completed decks,Kaplan and other materials in the past but want to do them again as I had break in my studies due to family issues.

I am looking for motivated sp who is regular and consistent.

I live in Houston,Tx but from India.

Only serious persons reply me here or can call me @ 832-647-3963

Please ignore this message if you already got a right sp

Thank you!

happy studying!