Looking for a Dental Associate, $200,000++

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WylieDental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
DENTAL ASSOCIATE POSITION

Looking for your next stop after dental school? Look no further than the beautiful Ohio Valley in Wild and Wonderful, West Virginia—less than 1 hour from Pittsburg and Morgantown, WV.

Join Dr. Wylie and his team as they perform full mouth restoration, complex root canal therapy, periodontics and exodontia as well as comprehensive orthodontics. Get hands on experience with implants from a Doctor who has placed thousands.

Wylie Dental Care is looking for a Dental Associate now.

For the right person, mentorship, partnership and even practice buy in possibilities. $200,000+- depending on work ethic and speed.

Email letter of intent and resumes to [email protected]

Observation days to be scheduled.

Members don't see this ad.

"depending on work ethic"-that sounds bad. By "work ethic" I know you mean "how hard of a worker you are" but it could be misinterpreted as meaning "how low your ethical standards are".

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think that was in poor taste OhioDMD. Would you want someone to do that to you? I recommend a moderator delete that post.

Reactions: 1 user
I think it makes our profession look bad to post our errors here. Would you want someone to do the same to you?

If you are on a public forum, you use your name, and you are looking for people to work with you....
then yes.
Full disclosure right ? If you want to work for him, shouldn't you know who is hiring you?

Reactions: 1 users
http://www.drbicuspid.com/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=303149
November 3, 2009 -- The West Virginia Board of Dental Examiners has suspended the anesthesia permit of Charles Wylie, D.D.S., for administering eight times the maximum recommended dose of triazolam (Halcion) to a patient.

Dr. Wylie administered 17 tablets of triazolam, a total of 4.25 mg, to a patient on July 29 for a 5-hour procedure, the board said.

Dr. Wylie could not be reached for comment.

According to DOCS Education sedation instructors Michael D. Silverman, D.M.D., and Anthony S. Feck, D.M.D., the recommended maximum dose of triazolam is 0.5 mg, and overdose may occur at 2 mg or more.

The patient "suffered a poisoning" and was admitted to Wheeling Hospital for three days where he underwent treatment of flumazenil (Romazicon), the board said.

In 2007, WTOV television reported that Dr. Wylie had been charged with two counts of battery after a former employee accused him of twisting her hand and grabbing her shoulder because he was unhappy with her job performance.

What is the point of trying to defame this man's name? We all know how fair administrative judges and the boards are...
Any accusation can be made about anyone, I just don't see the point of throwing this information out there or wasting your time informing SDN of this. It speaks a lot to your character, and I'm sure you're a perfect person. Hope trashing another person makes you feel better.

Reactions: 1 users
What is the point of trying to defame this man's name? We all know how fair administrative judges and the boards are...
Any accusation can be made about anyone, I just don't see the point of throwing this information out there or wasting your time informing SDN of this. It speaks a lot to your character, and I'm sure you're a perfect person. Hope trashing another person makes you feel better.
It's not defamation if it is true. This person, or someone on his behalf, posted a job listing for his practice. The users here responded with facts with sources about the practice. I mean come on... dude gave a patient 4.25 mg of triazolam....that is ridiculous. He's lucky that patient didn't die. The board took away his sedation privileges for a reason, it wasn't just an accusation.

For the right person, mentorship, partnership and even practice buy in possibilities. $200,000+- depending on work ethic and speed.

Its ok to make error and even ok to get punished for such error. The most important fact is the such a person learned from his error and if the board deemed him good enough to grant him his license again than who are we to make mockery of such. Let he who's is without sin/error cast the first stone.

Finally, Most of dentistry practiced after school are about things not thought in the class room. So from my point of view, I would love to learn from someone who has made mistakes for such person is full of knowledge and experience, and as such he who's without experience, I wonder what to learn from him (rhetorical)

NB: All things said are only personal reflections and thought so feel free to have have you opinion

Its ok to make error and even ok to get punished for such error. The most important fact is the such a person learned from his error and if the board deemed him good enough to grant him his license again than who are we to make mockery of such. Let he who's is without sin/error cast the first stone.

Finally, Most of dentistry practiced after school are about things not thought in the class room. So from my point of view, I would love to learn from someone who has made mistakes for such person is full of knowledge and experience, and as such he who's without experience, I wonder what to learn from him (rhetorical)

NB: All things said are only personal reflections and thought so feel free to have have you opinion

I've never smoked weed, but this is something I feel like I would say while exhaling.

We all learn from mistakes. Negligence is not a mistake. I'm sure he's knowledgeable, etc., but I do question ethics.