Looking for a CA2 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnesthesiologyR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a CA2 position. I am available to start in July. I'm flexible as far as geography.

I have completed all USMLE exams on first attempt and in a timely manner. I also have decent scores on the in training exam. Reference from program chair available upon request.

PM me if you have any leads. All correspondences will be kept confidential.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
My program has an opening for this july, CA-2. It is located in the southeast. Are you still looking? If so when did you graduate, what are your scores, USMLE and inservice?

Shawn

I am looking for a CA2 position. I am available to start in July. I'm flexible as far as geography.

I have completed all USMLE exams on first attempt and in a timely manner. I also have decent scores on the in training exam. Reference from program chair available upon request.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Ca-2 opening
Hello,
My program has an opening for this july, CA-2. It is located in the southeast. Are you still looking? If so when did you graduate, what are your scores, USMLE and inservice?

Shawn