Look What Zpacksux got

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ZpackSux said:
You have shag carpeting?

no but im considering it. all i have at the moment is bare tile. i long for the warmth such carpeting would bring to the overall ambience of my room

Members don't see this ad.

what's a marmoset

a small and adorable primate that wears a tiny frown

Members don't see this ad :)
aubieRx said:
no but im considering it. all i have at the moment is bare tile. i long for the warmth such carpeting would bring to the overall ambience of my room

I prefer carpeting over bare tile.. of course that depends on the location

aubieRx said:
a small and adorable primate that wears a tiny frown

I think IZ eats marmosets for lunch

ZpackSux said:

awww how mean of him. the poor little dears. I'll bet the ones who are about to become lunch are even frownier than normal

ZpackSux said:
I prefer carpeting over bare tile.. of course that depends on the location

lots of people prefer carpet cause its warm and fuzzy although i prefer tile because allergens can't collect on tile the way they can in carpeting. and im really just talking about honest to goodness carpet vs tile here.

But i think almost everyone agrees the bathroom is not the place for carpeting.

ZpackSux said:

Hey...my marmoset latched onto my finger when I was digging around my lawn for weeds! Could IZ be far behind?

aubieRx said:
lots of people prefer carpet cause its warm and fuzzy although i prefer tile because allergens can't collect on tile the way they can in carpeting. and im really just talking about honest to goodness carpet vs tile here.

But i think almost everyone agrees the bathroom is not the place for carpeting.

Oh.. didn't realize we were talking about flooring..

PharmDeb said:
Hey...my marmoset latched onto my finger when I was digging around my lawn for weeds! Could IZ be far behind?

Better have strong fingers if you're gonna latch IZ..