Long Island University DPT Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT4lyf

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been accepted into LIU and thought I would start a thread with other accepted students. What are your overall thoughts about the program? Do you plan on attending? And is there a facebook page to join?

Members don't see this ad.

I put a deposit down 2 days ago. I'll be attending for sure. I work with alot of LIU alumni who graduated from the program so it was a no brainer for me.

Reactions: 1 user
I put a deposit down 2 days ago. I'll be attending for sure. I work with alot of LIU alumni who graduated from the program so it was a no brainer for me.

Would you be able to get me your thoughts on the program or what other alumni has said? I enjoyed my interview day there but want to get some input before I commit. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
All of the therapists I work with loved the program. They said professors care about your success and well being and the curriculum is structured very well. I also felt like it impressed me the most out of all my interviews.

All of the therapists I work with loved the program. They said professors care about your success and well being and the curriculum is structured very well. I also felt like it impressed me the most out of all my interviews.

Awesome thanks. Looks like we’ll be classmates

Hope I can join you guys!! I’m waitlisted a the moment. Checking my emails daily to get accepted into it.

I submitted my deposit also! I’m only concerned about the cost of tuition as well as living expenses. The faculty seemed really great on interview day