London Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by Stephen Ewen
futrfysician, cool it down, please.
I am...I have no quarrel with anyone. Attacks on the school and our credibility however must stop. Hearsay and comments made without any facts to back them up are both immature and libelous, regardless of the forum. THis is the old:
"My school is better than your school" crap. Frankly I would think that would be gone by the time someone was out of college but I see Friendly hasn't learned that lesson yet.

If you care about the tone, I'll add smilies so you can see I am LMAO when I read this drivel.:clap: :laugh:

Or if I am mad...+pissed+

Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by futrfysician
LOL...obviously your comprehension is dimished by the fact that you are the one attacking here. I am only a defender. Your statements mention no facts about a school YOU have never seen. A school whose administration you have never met. Who is the immature one here?

Honestly, you failed again to recall that that was a word from a British student here. Not mine. If you ahve a beef with his interpretation of the events, then pleae...call em and I'll let you address it with him. I said on another post...I was only the messenger.

Child....

Futrfysician, please Keep posting this way. The hole you're digging for yourself is getting bigger......as is the very obvious chip on both of your shoulders. Best wishes.

Its not a chip...its a log. ;) People like you place it there. Your libelous comments about something you know absolutely NOTHING about are both laughable and sad. :laugh: You speak from a position of ignorance. You know less about St. Christophers than I and BTS and many others who happen to be here and yet you spout some sort of line like you are an expert. :laugh: BTS made a complete and utter fool of you with your UK medical line telling us that we couldn't be licenced here when we can. Just a few more hoops to jump thru. :cool:

So here are some critical questions for the expert in you which I am sure will make you look absolutely stupid:

Can you cite Director Bains first name?

Who is the Anatomy Professor and what is his specialty?

Who teaches Behavioral Science and what was his prior specialty before beomcing a Psychiatrist?

Who is Dr. Gray?

Ok, genius...answer away. I am laughing already. You keep digging and I'll keep throwing the dirt back into your grave.:clap:

Hey, come on down to Luton and see it..ask around about those questions....maybe then, you'll end your attacks.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Closing thread for five days.

After then, let us even now act like what you are seeking to become, that is, young professionals.

Hi,
isnt it more appropriate to cut off writers that violate your site language violators, than to halt postings on a subject, as you've done?
If you're offended by the language of one person, is it proper, to shut off a topic, to all other responders?
I'm quite baffled by the closure of the threads...
"London medical college" and the other one,
"new st.christopher's website"

the new st chris webiste thread is not closed. It is still open for discussion.

you're correct, sorry
but it seems like whole threads are being cut off by SDN, rather than individual members that may need to be censored.

Bump, and PM sent to ebaydove.

:confused: Both the one I sent last night and the one I just wrote are in my PM Sent box, so I know they at least appear to have sent.