Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda OT video interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone! I just had my zoom interview and I surprisingly enjoyed the process. I was told that they are going to send out acceptances by the end of the month. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, so you’re an in state CA resident? Lol we were hearing and thinking first batches of acceptance from December were international or out of state. because some other acceptances from December were international lol welll Guess not! Lol :laugh: Man this whole process is sooo unpredictable

Still patiently waiting for good news.. just saw in another thread people are still interviewing all week. :wideyed:. Sighhh few more weeks guys, stay strong in prayer!,:nailbiting:
Yes I am! I know my friend is having an interview this week too so I’m not sure how the process works either. I’m praying you hear good news soon though! Try not to worry it will come and all work out for you !!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
All of this waiting is making me so nervous! Hopefully we hear soon:(

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I recently received a rejection letter. I was really surprised but Madge said that this year has been one of their most competitive. Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone! I recently received a rejection letter. I was really surprised but Madge said that this year has been one of their most competitive. Good luck to everyone!
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking when did you hear from them? Did you receive an email with the news?

Anyone else heard anything yet?

Sorry to hear about your letter in the mail nvrmuchluvwenwegoOT.
Keep pushing forward and good luck with your other applications.

Haven't heard anything yet.
Still patiently waiting to know my status. :xf:

Hi all! I have been following this thread and just wanted to let you guys know I received my acceptance letter via email this morning and have till the 30th to confirm my attendance! Wishing you all the best of luck!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I have been following this thread and just wanted to let you guys know I received my acceptance letter via email this morning and have till the 30th to confirm my attendance! Wishing you all the best of luck!!
Awh yay congratulations!!!

Hello everyone! I received my acceptance via email on 12/20. I submitted my supplemental in late October and had my interview on 12/5. Wishing the best for you all!

Hello everyone! I received my acceptance via email on 12/20. I submitted my supplemental in late October and had my interview on 12/5. Wishing the best for you all!
Hey are you an international student by any chance ? Or out of state ?

Hello everyone! I also received my acceptance via email this morning. Congrats to everyone who got their acceptance and good luck to those still waiting! May you all hear back with positive response!

Reactions: 4 users
Hello everyone! I also received my acceptance via email this morning. Congrats to everyone who got their acceptance and good luck to those still waiting! May you all hear back with positive response!
Congrats Seth!

Hey everyone! I received my acceptance via email today at 12:45PM!! I submitted my supplemental in late October and had my interview on 11/26. I’m also not SDA affiliated and I’m from California! Super excited and wishing you all the best!

If there’s no mail in your mailbox, USPS mail.. that’s still hope. No news is good news sometimes
True. Haven’t gotten anything in the mail. I’m so nervous! I wish they emailed everyone at the same time if they got accepted. I’m trying to figure out the way they’re doing all of this

Checked my mailbox, no mail today! Which I take as good news still. So still haven’t heard back yet. Still waiting....

I'm the same way with the mailbox. Mail comes around 6-7 PM for me. No email, no letter yet.

Reactions: 1 user
I was really hoping we’d hear something before the 18th but I’m not so sure we will:arghh:
So the office is closed foe the day and they will be closed on the 21st for MLK day. I dont think we will be hearing anything from them until the 22nd.

Hey all!

Just received an emailed acceptance letter 10 minutes ago! I completed the interview on 11/6/18 and I am a California resident.

congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My overall stats:

Undergraduate: UC Irvine
Degree: Sociology and Public Health Science
Cumulative GPA: 3.25
Prerequisite GPA: 4.0
GRE: 150Q 153V 4.0AW

Work Experience: 5 years Administrative Assistant
Volunteer/Extracurriculars: 3 years American Red Cross, 2 years Serve Ministry, 1 year Youth Ministry
Observation experience (total- 222+ hours): 102 hours outpatient at a rehab hospital, 120+ hours private pediatric clinic
References: 1 Physiology professor, 2 Occupational therapists (adult rehab & pediatric), 1 American Red Cross supervisor

Last edited:
Congrats to those of you that have been accepted, what an amazing feeling!
To those still waiting, hang in there! It’s a stressful wait... I know :arghh:
I’m a current student in the program. I also experienced my fair share of stress getting in. I was waitlisted and not offered a spot until mid March, so with that being said, know that some of you may have to wait beyond January. It’s a painful wait.
Stay positive and good luck!!
Let me know if you have any questions :)

Reactions: 5 users
Mail came in early today with no news.
Congrats to those accepted. Big thumbs up and high-fives to you guys :highfive:.
To those still waiting for an email, we wait patiently +pissed+.

Thought that computer emoji was funny :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to those of you that have been accepted, what an amazing feeling!
To those still waiting, hang in there! It’s a stressful wait... I know :arghh:
I’m a current student in the program. I also experienced my fair share of stress getting in. I was waitlisted and not offered a spot until mid March, so with that being said, know that some of you may have to wait beyond January. It’s a painful wait.
Stay positive and good luck!!
Let me know if you have any questions :)
Thanks for your encouragement.
Do you remember if you found out you were waitlisted in January or after that?

My overall stats:

Undergraduate: UC Irvine
Degree: Sociology and Public Health Science
Cumulative GPA: 3.25
Prerequisite GPA: 4.0
GRE: 150Q 153V 4.0AW

Work Experience: 5 years Administrative Assistant
Volunteer/Extracurriculars: 3 years American Red Cross, 2 years Serve Ministry, 1 year Youth Ministry
Observation experience (total- 222+ hours): 102 hours outpatient at a rehab hospital, 120+ hours private pediatric clinic
References: 1 Physiology professor, 2 Occupational therapists (adult rehab & pediatric), 1 American Red Cross supervisor
WOOW! that's awesome. So happy to hear a fellow anteater got in. ZOT ZOT!

I got an acceptance letter earlier this week! I had my interview last week so I was surprised they got back to me so quickly! Still deciding between this school, SMU & Columbia but will most likely choose SMU so there will be an open spot!!