Loma Linda, CA pain fellowship accepting applications for 2006-2007 hurry!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmrpain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted this msg on PM&R forums, but thought it would apply here also ...

I'm currently a fellow in pain management at Loma Linda Univ, CA - primarily anesthesia based, but has been taking more PM&R fellows recently. They take 4 fellows and for some reason this year, very few anesthesia residents have applied. They take both PM&R and anesthesia, and I've been trying to get them to swing more towards PM&R (personal bias as I did PM&R).

If you are interested in a pain fellowship for 2006-2007 that starts in July and is ACGME certified apply NOW. The program is well rounded as far as I can tell. I have plenty of experience with spinal injections - ESI, caudal, TF, facet, SI, med branch, stellates, sympathetic blockes, RF ablation, etc. They have just expanded the fellowship to include ... Spinal cord stim trial and full placements, intrathecal pump trials and placements, discography, etc. These procedures are done by the pain docs and you get good experience working with both medtronics and ANS.

This is an awesome opportunity for those who are PM&R and interested in pain fellowships...

Members don't see this ad.