LogMAR Letter Sizes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackEagle

Reaction score
What is the letter sizes for LogMAR chart?

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously, are these "troll" posts just to fill up the Forum. If not, why not take the 5 seconds to Google this question? Sorry if I sound annoyed, but just seems ridiculous that people cannot look this stuff up themselves:

LogMAR chart - Wikipedia

Seriously, are these "troll" posts just to fill up the Forum. If not, why not take the 5 seconds to Google this question? Sorry if I sound annoyed, but just seems ridiculous that people cannot look this stuff up themselves:

Of course, I googled this. I cannot use Wikipedia as a reference to my scientific research. I need reference information that all people accept it. When I googled I found generally Snellen explanation and some personal explanation of LogMAR.

I am not sure if LogMAR has a standard;

Google "logmar-eye-test-charts healthcare". I cannot post a link directly because I am new here. it is a restriction of this forum.

in that page, except distance, there are few variations of LogMAR.

I am an engineer and I am not familar with medical reference databases. I asked my question here to get a better answer than Google.