Loft near VCU/MCV for $550

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pms49

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Downstairs Loft for $550
http://www.revver.com/video/480503/b...n-richmond-va/

My friend and I (both girls) found an AMAZING 3-bedroom/2-bathroom apartment near N. Boulevard in Richmond. It's a modern apartment in what used to be a fire truck warehouse. It has a VERY spacious floorplan (2 floors), WIDE granite countertops, central A/C, HARDLY USED stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, skylights, full-size washer/dryer, on & off street parking, and a VERY COOL indoor patio upstairs. There's also a security system in each unit, but apparently no one uses it because it's really secure (cameras all over the outside/inside of the building, key scanner to get in). Parking, water, and wireless internet are included.

The bedroom that we would like to rent out is the LOFT downstairs. It is the largest (and BEST!) bedroom with the biggest closet and a large window. Whoever gets this room has his/her own bathroom. Since my friend and I loved everything about the apartment, we sacrificed this room so that we could be together upstairs. If you're hesitant to live with people you hardly know, you'll practically have the downstairs all to yourself (minus the common area). But if you want to live with really friendly and easy-to-get-along-with people, then we can be your friend too! :)

There are only 31 apartments in the building, and several VCU students reside here. There is also a LARGE common area/lobby with leather couches/coffee tables.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello ladies!

I am a female interested in your ad about the apartment. I am a transfer student enrolled at VCU this fall and this price is perfect for me bc i really need a place to live!! Hope to hear from you soon, my email is [email protected]. Im laid back and very much a people's person. I love to laugh and have a good time without any drama. Again, hope to hear from you soon!

:)