Lodz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbsouthern

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending the Medical University of Lodz in Poland this Sept. :) Does anyone have any info. on the living conditions in their dorms, or any ideas as to what we should take with us that we may not be able to get there. We have not been able to get in contact with any present students as of yet, exams I guess. Any info anyone can give would be great.
Thanks
Carrie :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same things I also am attending in September! :confused:

Nice city. Do not worry, if you forget to take sth you can easly buy it over there.

If you living curently in US or so, remember that the electricity differs between those countries (US vs. most of europe >> 110V vs. 220) so ther is no need to take them. Only thng you can take is laptop (usually poswer supplays are design 110-240V to fit all the sockets all over the world :DD)

Ther is some nice clubs, pubs and resteurants, so you can easiliy fin a place to have fun on friday night) :D

Members don't see this ad :)
About the dorms.. nice and funny.. About the uiversities in Poland, univeristies usually are spread through the cities (Lodz is an excellent example) so you will have to move between hospitals, lectures etc. There is also several dorms in different parts of the cities so condisions and time to "commute" depends, of course, which dorm you'll get

hi
is this a 4 year course in english? do you know what the fees are for eu citizens? is the school internationally recognised? what are the admission requirements?

I am a Taiwanese student.
I am going to enroll in Lodz second year.
I am married and I go with my wife.
I am wondering is it a requirement for student
to stay in student dorm of the school.
Or I can stay outside?

Aylid said:
About the dorms.. nice and funny.. About the uiversities in Poland, univeristies usually are spread through the cities (Lodz is an excellent example) so you will have to move between hospitals, lectures etc. There is also several dorms in different parts of the cities so condisions and time to "commute" depends, of course, which dorm you'll get

Juast a quick question what do you mean the dorms are nice and funny? :laugh:
Carrie