`ll smone help me out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aji

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi frnz.
m new to dis site n think dis is very helpful link.i just came frm india n is permanent immigrant here.m a dentist frm india n these days in texas area. i dnt knw wat to do to get licence n practice here in texas area.can anyone help..plzzzz..wat sd i do.is toefl a must for everybdy :confused: is there anybdy just like me n anyone 4 grp study,for discussions....
i went to baylor in dallas n all i came to knw was it is very difficult to get licence here.dey dnt have any course for foreign trained dentists all i hv to do is 2 start my studies again includin physics chemistry... awww is dat true or smone misguided me.
hope smone `ll help me out :)
cheers

Members don't see this ad.

bling-719418.jpg

keep on ballin

Hey aji.
Post in the international threads and you might get much better responses. Most posters here are already in dental school.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53

You will also need to read this;

http://ada.org/prof/prac/licensure/us.asp

In short, you need your transcripts from your home country/school, TOEFL, NBDE I & II and some solid recommendation letters.
Just like I said, try the international thread. And NO, Baylor is not where you want to be.

Good Luck.

aji said:
hi frnz.
m new to dis site n think dis is very helpful link.i just came frm india n is permanent immigrant here.m a dentist frm india n these days in texas area. i dnt knw wat to do to get licence n practice here in texas area.can anyone help..plzzzz..wat sd i do.is toefl a must for everybdy :confused: is there anybdy just like me n anyone 4 grp study,for discussions....
i went to baylor in dallas n all i came to knw was it is very difficult to get licence here.dey dnt have any course for foreign trained dentists all i hv to do is 2 start my studies again includin physics chemistry... awww is dat true or smone misguided me.
hope smone `ll help me out :)
cheers