List Of Schools Worldwide Eligible To Obtain Texas License Inside!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAMAN

Air Jordan Collector
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how to obtain a texas license..
http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/apps/physician_eligibility.php

List of schools that do not need to show they are substantially equivalent to a texas school to obtain a license(RTF file)
http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/professionals/physicians/applicants/STDNHPSE.rtf

if your school is not listed here...you will have to prove that it is acceptable for licensure in texas. how one goes about doing that i have no clue.

NOT BASHING CARIBBEAN MED SKOOLS...JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE RULES

Members don't see this ad.

my girlfriend goes to a caribbean medical school

ok...people can interpret and do with this information as they please.

i hope some people find it useful. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLAMAN said:
my girlfriend goes to a caribbean medical school

Of Course that makes you an expert HAHAHAHAHAHA

So your DAD a Doctor too? Since you have not graduated yet that makes you a Docotor already? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evidence is how we practice, I listed as did others on the other thread grads form other Caribbean schools practicing in TX.

All you are doing is throwing a tantrum because you agreed with a false statement that "Caribbean MD's can no longer practice in TX" and you were proven wrong.

Good Luck

i never said i was an expert on things because my girlfriend goes to a caribbean medical school.

rather, my point was that i am NOT BASHING CARIBBEAN SCHOOL GRADS OR STUDENTS

...except for perhaps oldpro who cannot comprehend what i am posting, misconstrues all of my statements and takes things out of context.

UCLAMAN said:
i never said i was an expert on things because my girlfriend goes to a caribbean medical school.

rather, my point was that i am NOT BASHING CARIBBEAN SCHOOL GRADS OR STUDENTS

...except for perhaps oldpro who cannot comprehend what i am posting, misconstrues all of my statements and takes things out of context.

Real Mature! :wow:

the list of schools link doen't work or maybe I just dont know how to use the computer.