List of School Responses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when did you hear from them?
Today at 9:45am PST. I applied 9/17 and interviews aren’t till 1/22! So there is time.

Members don't see this ad.

Interview days: Jefferson (11/12), Drexel (11/17), Temple (11/20), Columbia (12/7), UCSF (1/9)
Waitlist: Temple (12/7)
Acceptances: Jefferson (11/18), Drexel (12/4), Arcadia (12/8)

Last edited:
So far:
Acceptances: USC
Interviews: University of Colorado
Waitlisted: Regis (for an interview)
Denied: N/A
Haven't heard from: Georgia State, Georgia Southern, Emory, CSULB, Chapman (fall), SDSU, UCSF, UW
Update: offered an interview at Regis (declined)!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted: Rosalind Franklin, Northern Illinois, Midwestern IL, Chatham, Thomas Jefferson, St Augustine Austin

Waitlisted: Northwestern

Rejections: none

Waiting: UIC, Governors State

Hi everyone! I have my interviews with University of Colorado tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. These are my first interviews and I'm suuuuper nervous; does anyone have any advice? What kinds of questions should I prepare for?

Interview: Thomas Jefferson, Temple, USA Miami (turned down)
Still waiting: Seton Hall, USF
Acceptances: Thomas Jefferson, Temple
Attending Temple!

Accepted: Rosalind Franklin, Northern Illinois, Midwestern IL, Chatham, Thomas Jefferson, St Augustine Austin

Waitlisted: Northwestern

Rejections: none

Waiting: UIC, Governors State
Congrats on the acceptances! Which program are you leaning toward?

Interviewed: Governors State University, Gannon (Ruskin) Dominican College (declined)
Accepted: Gannon and Governors
Attending: Governors

Has anyone heard back from USC or Northwestern recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an acceptance e-mail from D'Youville today 12/21!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview for Emory!

Reactions: 1 users
Acceptances: Rocky Mountain University, Mount Saint Mary's, University St. Augustine-Austin, University of Vermont
Upcoming Interviews: University of Utah, Sacramento State
Waitlisted: MGH and Regis
Waitlisted for interview: Pacific University, U of Montana
Rejected: University of Colorado, Northern Arizona University
Waiting on: Eastern Washington, University of Washington, University of Puget Sound, CSU Long Beach

Acceptances: Rocky Mountain University, Mount Saint Mary's, University St. Augustine-Austin, University of Vermont
Upcoming Interviews: University of Utah, Sacramento State
Waitlisted: MGH and Regis
Waitlisted for interview: Pacific University, U of Montana
Rejected: University of Colorado, Northern Arizona University
Waiting on: Eastern Washington, University of Washington, University of Puget Sound, CSU Long Beach
We have an almost identical profile here. Accepted into Rocky Mountain on Friday. I just denied the University of Utah interview, I was rejected by CU and NAU. And we are waiting on similar schools. Funny! Which is your top school?

We have an almost identical profile here. Accepted into Rocky Mountain on Friday. I just denied the University of Utah interview, I was rejected by CU and NAU. And we are waiting on similar schools. Funny! Which is your top school?
Oh man, I have no idea anymore. So far it's Rocky Mountain, but I'm just scared that it's a for profit. I really wanted Pacific and CU, but that's not much of an option anymore lol. What about you? Are you going to Rocky Mountain?

Oh man, I have no idea anymore. So far it's Rocky Mountain, but I'm just scared that it's a for profit. I really wanted Pacific and CU, but that's not much of an option anymore lol. What about you? Are you going to Rocky Mountain?
I got into Idaho State, which is closer to family so I’m going there. Don’t give up on Pacific! Anything can happen. I have a friend who just graduated from Rocky Mountain. It’s a great school!

Applied: University of South Dakota, Midwestern-IL, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Creighton University, and University of Washington

Interviews: USD, Midwestern, UNMC, Creighton

Accepted: USD, Midwestern, Creighton

Waitlist: UNMC

Waiting: University of Washington

Put my deposit down for Creighton but waiting to see if I move off UNMC’s waitlist to make a final decision!

Last edited:
I got into Idaho State, which is closer to family so I’m going there. Don’t give up on Pacific! Anything can happen. I have a friend who just graduated from Rocky Mountain. It’s a great school!
Best of luck!

Interviewed: Governors State University, Gannon (Ruskin) Dominican College (declined)
Accepted: Gannon and Governors
Attending: Governors
Can I ask when you interviewed with Dominican College?

Can I ask when you interviewed with Dominican College?
Hey! I never interviewed with them. I was offered a virtual group interview for January 22nd at 10am. That needed to be RSVP by Jan 15th. However, I declined the interview because I had gotten an acceptance letter from Gannon and later Governors.

Is Dominican one of your top choices?

Hey! I never interviewed with them. I was offered a virtual group interview for January 22nd at 10am. That needed to be RSVP by Jan 15th. However, I declined the interview because I had gotten an acceptance letter from Gannon and later Governors.

Is Dominican one of your top choices?
Yea one of my top choices that I would definitely consider going to if I got accepted

Just got accepted to Creighton University today!

Applied: Midwestern - IL, Midwestern - AZ, Franklin Pierce - AZ, Franklin Pierce - NH, Bradley, Creighton, St. Ambrose, Des Moines, AT Still

Waiting: Midwestern - AZ, Franklin Pierce - AZ, Franklin Pierce - NH, Des Moines, AT Still

Waitlisted: Bradley, Creighton (waitlisted for interview)

Interview: Midwestern - IL, St. Ambrose (Jan 2021)

Acceptance: Midwestern - IL

Considered but ended up not applying: MCPHS, Incarnate Word

Commit: Nowhere right not. Keeping options open for others schools to reply and for my interview with St. Ambrose, but leaning towards Midwestern - IL

Applied: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Rutgers N, Rutgers S, Seton Hall, Stockton, USciences, Kean

Interviews: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Rutgers N, Rutgers S, Usciences, Kean
(Seton Hall & Stockton don't interview)

Accepted: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Rutgers N, Rutgers S, Stockton, USciences

Waitlist: Kean (did not accept spot on list)

Waiting on: Seton Hall

Top Choices: Temple, Rutgers N, Jefferson

If anyone has any insight on making a decision... please help!! :)

Applied: MUSC, UofSC, USAHS (St. Augustine Campus), Wheeling U, South College.

Interviewed: Wheeling(Nov), USAHS(Nov), South College (this week)

Accepted: USAHS, Wheeling

Applied: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Rutgers N, Rutgers S, Seton Hall, Stockton, USciences, Kean

I’ve been accepted to Temple and Jefferson also. It’s so hard to make a decision lol

Jefferson has SO many resources. I’m from Chicago but it ended up in my top 3 out of 10 at the end!

I’ve been accepted to temple and Jefferson too and I decided to put my deposit down for Temple!

Interviewed: UMD Baltimore, Emory, Miami, and Bellarmine

Accepted: Bellarmine

Waitlisted: Northwestern.

Denied: N/A

Still waiting to hear: Northeastern (top choice), University of Kentucky, George Washington
Update: Accepted to and attending Emory University!

Applied: NAU, Franklin Pierce AZ, AT Still, Midwestern Glendale
Interview: NAU (12/1)
Wait-listed: Midwestern for interview

Just got accepted into mayo this week

Update: accepting a seat for USC, while waiting to see if I get off of the CSULB high tier waitlist! :)

Update: withdrawing from Temple and accepting Emory University 👍🏾

Let me know if you choose UIC! I’d love to connect with future classmates
Be careful with UIC....there’s lots of professionalism and admin things to be careful of. They also are not great at supporting students of color.