lippincolt

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all. i have been studying from a dat practice review book for the oat. i take the oat in two weeks, and have just begun practicing out of the lippincolt oat review book. it is very hard compared to the dat question and the questions out of the mock oat exams sent to me (thin green booklets). how accurate is lippincolt to the actual oat? it seems so hard and specific compared to the rest of my resources. any insight into this would be appreciated.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I remeber, Lippincott was very similiar to the question aksed on the OAT. It is a very good resource, I highly recommmed taking advantage of it, especially for the reading comprehension and math sections.

thanks for the response. im mainly talking about the organic chemistry section. it seems really hard compared to the little green booklets sent to me by the oat headquarters. how hard is the org chem section on the real oat compared to lippencolt (as i have done well on the lippincolt reading and math parts).

jefguth said:
From what I remeber, Lippincott was very similiar to the question aksed on the OAT. It is a very good resource, I highly recommmed taking advantage of it, especially for the reading comprehension and math sections.

I thought the o-chem sections were pretty similar to the OAT itself, too. A major criticism I have for Lippincott (besides the $ to page ratio) is that the "full-length" exam is not actually full-length. If you haven't bought it already, I would recommend just checking it out from your public library and make copies of the practice exam and the grading table.