Linkage Agreement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss155

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering can someone please tell me which schools have linkage agreement with a medical school. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about postbac premed programs (for nonscience majors who need to do prereqs) or SMP's (for science majors who want to take upper-division)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, not as familiar with those, but off the top of my head, Drexel, Rosalind Franklin, Georgetown, and Tulane. Not all of these actually give you a masters but they may let you into their med school without a glide year. Requirements differ fro each (for ex. Tulane's might require that you were waitlisted by them the previous cylce(?)).

Anyone ever done a linkage program to UMDNJ-RWJ or UMDNJ-NJMS through Rutger's New Brunswick?

Which premed/postbac programs are linked with medical schools for students who need to fill the science requirements?

Thanks

dochopefull said:
Which premed/postbac programs are linked with medical schools for students who need to fill the science requirements?

Thanks

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=168227&highlight=linkage

Try that link... A lot of schools that offer Post-Bacc programs have some sort of linkage. Bryn Mawr, Columbia, Goucher, Mills, Tufts, U Penn, West Chester, and Temple all do. And, these are for students with no Biology, Chemistry, Physics, et al.

Hope this helps!