Light-sensitive Oral Prescription Drugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a reference of oral medications that need to be protected from light? This reference is haunting me: King AR. Light-sensitive oral prescription drugs. Hosp Pharm. 2009;44(12):1112–1114

I can't find it anywhere. Perhaps the nice SDN folks can hook me up?

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps it is this: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1310/hpj4412-1112
Although I'm at work, so maybe that is behind some paywall I have access to and don't realize it.

I googled the reference you mentioned (assuming that's what you mean when you say you can't find it) and that was the first result it gave me, if it helps.

Perhaps it is this: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1310/hpj4412-1112
Although I'm at work, so maybe that is behind some paywall I have access to and don't realize it.

I googled the reference you mentioned (assuming that's what you mean when you say you can't find it) and that was the first result it gave me, if it helps.

Yeah it shows the first page of the article but when I click to download the article it wants me to pay $40. But thanks for trying I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it shows the first page of the article but when I click to download the article it wants me to pay $40. But thanks for trying I appreciate it.

owl I got the article if you still need it. How do I send it to you? it's in pdf and is basically four pages of drug names.

Been trying to look for texts like this article but can't find it anywhere.
Wish there's one could give some help with a copy of this text, thanks~

Been trying to look for texts like this article but can't find it anywhere.
Wish there's one could give some help with a copy of this text, thanks~

PM me. I can't PM you on my end