letters of rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tcufrogs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going for interviews in the next two-three weeks at Scholl, Barry, and Temple but I am having a problem contacting one of the professors that agreed to write me a letter of recommendation. I could ask one of the professors that doesn't know me that well to write one, but it may hard to find someone. I have 2 letters from science faculty and 2 from two ortho MDs that I have worked with for 4 years. My question is, since I decided to apply too late to get my pre-health comittee to write a joint letter, are three science faculty letters a must?

Members don't see this ad.

You might want to speak with the admissions office at each school...I have been out of school for awhile and was able to submit a letter from a work supervisor and a podiatrist...

I am going for interviews in the next two-three weeks at Scholl, Barry, and Temple but I am having a problem contacting one of the professors that agreed to write me a letter of recommendation. I could ask one of the professors that doesn't know me that well to write one, but it may hard to find someone. I have 2 letters from science faculty and 2 from two ortho MDs that I have worked with for 4 years. My question is, since I decided to apply too late to get my pre-health comittee to write a joint letter, are three science faculty letters a must?

I used 2 science faculty and 1 podiatrist letter when applying. I know Scholl requires one letter from a podiatrist.