Letters of Interest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thenexttoothfairy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I know it’s early in the cycle (don’t worry I’m not sending any yet!), I’m just curious and haven’t seen much about letters of interest/intent.
What are some general thoughts about them, appropriate timing of sending them, any previous experiences with sending them out?

TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Use the search button, there was a thread or two that talked about them a lot. Personally, they didn’t help me at all. But might as well throw a Hail Mary imo towards the end. Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
I know it’s early in the cycle (don’t worry I’m not sending any yet!), I’m just curious and haven’t seen much about letters of interest/intent.
What are some general thoughts about them, appropriate timing of sending them, any previous experiences with sending them out?

TIA!
letter(s) of interest = AADSAS

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the search button, there was a thread or two that talked about them a lot. Personally, they didn’t help me at all. But might as well throw a Hail Mary imo towards the end. Good luck
Read
This is perfect thank you!