Letter of Recommendation Deadlines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Empathetic Dreamer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If we are planning on submitting our application the day the deadline opens (June 5th I believe), does this mean that we need to have our evaluators finished with their letters by then? Or are they able to send it later? Will this affect how quickly they will look at my application?

My school does a committee letter, and they want letters in by June 30th from our evaluators so that they can have them ready by mid-august. This leads me to believe that it doesn't matter, but I have read things online that conflict with this.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If we are planning on submitting our application the day the deadline opens (June 5th I believe), does this mean that we need to have our evaluators finished with their letters by then? Or are they able to send it later? Will this affect how quickly they will look at my application?

My school does a committee letter, and they want letters in by June 30th from our evaluators so that they can have them ready by mid-august. This leads me to believe that it doesn't matter, but I have read things online that conflict with this.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated! Thanks!
Your application won't be complete without those letters, I would see what I could do to get those letters submitted to AADSAS as close to June 5th as possible.