Lets see that Profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pookies

Happy Fun Pathologist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, now that rank lists are over lets see those public profiles updated. Go ahead, click on the names.

My profile is on the left!

Members don't see this ad.

Pookies said:
OK, now that rank lists are over lets see those public profiles updated. Go ahead, click on the names.

My profile is on the left!
I updated mine at 9 pm EST on feb 23rd :laugh:

Nah actually I didn't.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do smell Chicken?
:rolleyes:

Hey I updated mine, but it's difficult to provide information about yourself when you prefer to remain anonymoose.

stormjen said:
Hey I updated mine, but it's difficult to provide information about yourself when you prefer to remain anonymoose.
anonymity don't matter now.

chicken

:laugh:

This masked machine is not planning on shedding the mask anytime soon.

Anyhow, everybody already knows who I am.
<-----------

Plus the wheelchair, of course.

cytoborg said:
This masked machine is not planning on shedding the mask anytime soon.

Anyhow, everybody already knows who I am.
<-----------

Plus the wheelchair, of course.

well cyto-on-wheels, or wheels for short, we respect your decision.

AndyMilonakis said:
well cyto-on-wheels, or wheels for short, we respect your decision.
I see you've posted your profile. Now I'm just curious as to what the wrong information was you gave off to throw everyone off track. Are you not actually a fat Asian dude? :D

cytoborg said:
I see you've posted your profile. Now I'm just curious as to what the wrong information was you gave off to throw everyone off track. Are you not actually a fat Asian dude? :D

what are you talking about? wrong information? you mean the part when i said i was at a med school in afghanistan?

AndyMilonakis said:
what are you talking about? wrong information? you mean the part when i said i was at a med school in afghanistan?
Yeah, that one really threw us all off, dude. We were all going nuts wondering what you and Yaah were doing there. :D
AndyMilonakis said:
Same here; except in my case, I gave out somewhat incorrect information so I didn't mind. I doubt your identity is in jeopardy cytoborg...unless you really ARE in a wheelchair.

The last thing you quoted did not have anything to do with my identity. That had to do with my Cornell post (regarding the subsidized housing for residents) which expressed my lack of enthusiasm about the subsidized apartments. In that post, I quoted some somewhat incorrect figures regarding square footage and cost of the apartments. That post on Cornell housing caused one of their residents who come out of the woodworks, register on SDN, and post a rebuttal after which I promptly deleted my post (due to the inaccuracy of the information I provided).

That experience mad me think whether I should take a break from SDN. But I stopped being remorseful about it and decided to continue my rantful and ******ed behavior on SDN when I decided, at that time, to not even rank Cornell. In the end, I ranked them since I spent hundreds of dollars visiting that place (and I was so tempted to leave since the PD was an hour and 15 minutes late to my interview).

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
The last thing you quoted did not have anything to do with my identity. That had to do with my Cornell post (regarding the subsidized housing for residents) which expressed my lack of enthusiasm about the subsidized apartments. In that post, I quoted some somewhat incorrect figures regarding square footage and cost of the apartments. That post on Cornell housing caused one of their residents who come out of the woodworks, register on SDN, and post a rebuttal after which I promptly deleted my post (due to the inaccuracy of the information I provided).

That experience mad me think whether I should take a break from SDN. But I stopped being remorseful about it and decided to continue my rantful and ******ed behavior on SDN when I decided, at that time, to not even rank Cornell. In the end, I ranked them since I spent hundreds of dollars visiting that place (and I was so tempted to leave since the PD was an hour and 15 minutes late to my interview).
Ah...cytoborg sees the light now.
Gotta love it when the lurking residents come out of the woodwork to call us on our blunders. :oops:

cytoborg said:

i had a dream (nightmare?) about Andy. In the dream he was a skinny hispanic guy. I'm serious.

cytoborg said:
Ah...cytoborg sees the light now.
Gotta love it when the lurking residents come out of the woodwork to call us on our blunders. :oops:
Blunders, schmunders. What really mattered was the tone of my post rather than numbers and semantics :laugh:

jeff2005 said:
i had a dream (nightmare?) about Andy. In the dream he was a skinny hispanic guy. I'm serious.

well the hispanic part is not surprising...if you try to email me on SDN, your email will be forwarded to a hotmail account called josejohnson1998.

the skinny part....well you're on your own there :)

Did someone say jose has a skinny johnson?

jeff2005 said:

You're dreaming about Andy?? :confused:

And I thought that I spent too much time on the SDN forums! :D

beary said:

yaah was in the dream too!

beary said:

the more you hang out here...soon, you will too. muhahahahaha, my evil plan is being realized.... :laugh: :laugh:

Was there any spanking in your dream?