lets motivate each other ...please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

candle of hope

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel slow it has been more than 2 weeks without studying anything ,I m preparing for part 1 ,I do not know what to do ,I do not work ,just sitting home ,I cant focus!!:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Doctor! Do NOT worry and relax. Take a few days off and forget about your exam. Then set the date and start preparing no Matter what! Start with just a few hours per day gradually increasing it to 5-6 solid hours. Do not be hard on yourself! Biting yourself, will not help! You will be fine once you get into the study mode!!! Be positive!!!!

hey......i need help....its a knda emergency so please revert back asap......i had my exam on 14th aug but i knda postponed it to the next date available ie 5th sep......m half dead.....m so confused what to do....how to give finishing touches to my prep.....there are jus roughly 20 days left i really dnt wanna postpone......to begin with i have completed first aid 90% once and dental decks 80% once and i have done ASDA question papers for majorly dental anatomy.......i just have 20 days.....now when i open the asda questions i am not able to solve most of them.....i dont know what to do.....when i try to do them vaguely by just looking at the answers and trying to learn them, it demotivates me to the maximum.......i cannot study each and every word again in these 20 days and i really dont wanna postpone....i am not able to focus at all and the days are passing by so quickly.......please tell me what to do.....i am really demotivated at this time.....all kinds of help will be appreciated........

well dental decks just once??? ....am not too sure if thats enough... you should do it at least twice properly like with the explanation not just questions. ...especially if your not doing kaplan stuff etc. And since you are not able to solve the asda papers its a clear indication that you need to take some more time..anyway all the best

Members don't see this ad :)
hey......i need help....its a knda emergency so please revert back asap......i had my exam on 14th aug but i knda postponed it to the next date available ie 5th sep......m half dead.....m so confused what to do....how to give finishing touches to my prep.....there are jus roughly 20 days left i really dnt wanna postpone......to begin with i have completed first aid 90% once and dental decks 80% once and i have done ASDA question papers for majorly dental anatomy.......i just have 20 days.....now when i open the asda questions i am not able to solve most of them.....i dont know what to do.....when i try to do them vaguely by just looking at the answers and trying to learn them, it demotivates me to the maximum.......i cannot study each and every word again in these 20 days and i really dont wanna postpone....i am not able to focus at all and the days are passing by so quickly.......please tell me what to do.....i am really demotivated at this time.....all kinds of help will be appreciated........

go for decks again n again

well dental decks just once??? ....am not too sure if thats enough... you should do it at least twice properly like with the explanation not just questions. ...especially if your not doing kaplan stuff etc. And since you are not able to solve the asda papers its a clear indication that you need to take some more time..anyway all the best

thanx alot...yea i think so too.....so i started with the decks again.......as i said that i did first aid better than the decks....so should i revise that too or just decks n then asda.......

Dear Doctor! Do NOT worry and relax. Take a few days off and forget about your exam. Then set the date and start preparing no Matter what! Start with just a few hours per day gradually increasing it to 5-6 solid hours. Do not be hard on yourself! Biting yourself, will not help! You will be fine once you get into the study mode!!! Be positive!!!!

thanks for you support

can you please tell me that are the remembered questions of any help........and what do you advice to study.......iam doing only asda and decks......
can you please tell me that remembered or unreleased questions are of any help in the real exam or not and also are decks and asda enough???
i have my on 5 sept and i am scared now.......i have already rescheduled it 3 times.......and every time i feel the same scared and unconfident....please help.........i have done anat, da and micro path twice from decks....ARE DECKS ENOUGH....along with asda and remembered questions/unreleased items....???