Let's get our peers invovled.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwakster928

A Legal Drug Dealer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it is time for us to introduce this forum to all our classmates. i think all us have a job to do here. since we made this much effort to creating two forums.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow our very own.... forum.... I feel special

kwakster928 said:
I think it is time for us to introduce this forum to all our classmates. i think all us have a job to do here. since we made this much effort to creating two forums.

Hey, I saw this flyer on another forum here on SDN....maybe it would be useful to pass out or hang up around school....it should be attached to this post

Attachments

• sdnflyerone.pdf
    21.5 KB · Views: 458
Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Is there a flyer associated with this site that is not embarassing to be sighted hanging up? That one is just cheezy and gross. We should design one geared towards pharmacy students.

I agree, we should try to come up with one that might be a little more eye catching!

Anyone have any artsy talent they want to share? :p

How about emailing our peers? all we need is one person from each college of pharm to send an email about this forum to your school's listserv/mass email (approval by school official would be appropriate) and watch as this forum explodes with new ideas and situations from Therapeutics to calculations. I think emailing would get the most responses since ppl who read email are more likely to visit the forum. To reach the pre-pharmacy crowd, flyers would work better. My 2 cents :scared:

-Rx4life

For some places, a mass e-mail would be cool. I would focus it on not just saying SDN is out there, but what SDN can offer people at your school.

Since I am already cajoling everyone to join my school's own forum, e-mails would negatively impact my fall recruitment. I would imagine many student leaders who already mass mail about various activities might be in the same boat. I would stick up a poster in the student lounge, though, if it weren't cheezy.

You can be sneaky and go around setting SDN's Pharmacy Student Forum as the homepage on computers frequently used by pharmacy students. But, if you get in trouble, we never had this conversation. :laugh: