LendKey Referral Bonus Link / Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d2rx

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
This is a review on my student loan refinance with LendKey. I graduated with about $220,000 in May of 2015 from pharmacy school. I was overwhelmed with the amount of debt I had. So I decided refinancing was the best way to pay the lease amount back.

Since I graduated, I have refinanced 4 times. Why did I do this you ask? Well, because I always got better offers than the previous one. Also, refinancing saves you money by replacing your federal or private loans with a new, lower-rate loan through a private lender. My latest refinance was with LendKey at 3.15% fixed rate for 5 years. I had refinanced with Laurel Road, ELFI, and Earnest. I would say all these companies are pretty much the same. Just go with the lender offering the best refinance deal.

My refinance with LendKey took less than 3 weeks from initial application to loan disbursement. So pretty quick. I am happy with the fixed rate I have now. I previously had variable rates which made me a little anxious.

My recommendation is to apply to multiple lenders simultaneously and go with the best offer. Before you do this, make sure you have optimized your credit score. i.e, by paying down credit card debt or fix other things that may affect your score.

Most lenders have a referral program that pays both you and the referee a bonus. Below are my referral links. Thanks. PM me if you have any questions.

Current loan balance as of March 2018: $123,455

My Referral links for cash back bonus:
LendKey: http://mbsy.co/ltRRn
Earnest: Refinance Student Loans at Better Rates | Earnest
ELFI: YOU'VE BEEN REFERRED! | elfi.com
SOFI Use my link to grab an extra $100 bonus after your SoFi loan funds.
CommonBond CommonBond:
Splash Financial Splash Financial

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: