LECOM roommate lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Let's start a list for those of us looking to find roommates! I don't really want to wait until June or July when LECOM mails the housing info.

Name: Rebecca...I live in Northeastern Ohio....

Non smoking or smoking: NON

Type of place you would like to live: I'm looking for a roomie who wants to share a townhome or a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 - 2 bath place.

Pets: NO CATS!! Dog(s) are OK!!

Male or Female room mate?: Female

Other characteristics: I'm a fairly quiet person....Tidy....Oh I can cook too!

Members don't see this ad.

Cool idea!

Name: Melinda, I am finishing up BS degree in WA.

Non smoking or smoking: NON (highly sensitive to allergic to cigarrette smoke)

Type of place you would like to live: I'm looking for a roomie who wants to share a townhome or a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 - 2 bath place, relatively close to LECOM.

Pets: I love Dogs! (but don't have any pets other than a collection of stuffed lions--not real)

Male or Female room mate?: Female

Other:
I will be Army HPSP, so must be someone who tolerate military.

I almost also a fitness nut-- distance runner

I can cook--but I am vegetarian, health nut. Love to cook if someone else is interested in eating non-meat healthy dishes

I am also Christian, relatively quiet. Don't really party--I would sooner go out into nature than to a club.:p

Name: Russ, I am finishing up my MS degree in OH.

Non smoking or smoking: NON

Type of place you would like to live: I'm looking for a roomie who wants to share a townhome or a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 - 2 bath place, relatively close to LECOM.

Pets: no preference

Male or Female room mate?: Male

Other: I'm not completly sure if I'm going to get my own place or want a roommate yet.

I haven't decided whether I want to live alone or not yet, but in case there are others in my position...

Finishing up my BS at University of Michigan.

NON-smoker

male or female roommate...doesn't matter to me.

clean person.

animals- don't have any that I will be bringing with me, but am allergic to cats.