Lecom Post-Bacc...Laptops?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjsmalls

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I'll be starting the post-bacc at LECOM in a couple weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not purchasing a laptop was important. I know that it is mandatory for the med students to retrieve notes, but I was wondering how important it was for the post-bacc students. If anyone has any idea, please let me know. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I did the postbacc at VCU and I would recommend a laptop if it's not too much of a hassle/headache for you to obtain one. It was nice because most of the lectures were in powerpoint so with a laptop, it was easy to go to the library or wherever you want to review the lectures. good luck.

They are useful somtimes, but are not really a necessity. In class you will mostly use them to screw around on. However, if you like having power points right in front of you to take notes on, then it is useful. Also, when studying in the library, cafe, or some other place they are useful to have. Bottom line, you really don't need one to do well in school, but they do have their perks.