LECOM PBL Book Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr_sax

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Heard so much about LDP books and they don't even need to buy most of them. How about PBL? Let me know what your recommendations are.

Dr_sax

Members don't see this ad.

Dr Sax,
In my book bag I have Path BRS and a path recall. The recommended Pharm book for clarity if I have any questions regarding my Road Maps in Pharm. A Stars series Phys book written by Costanzo. A pathophys book, a medical dictionary.
The embryo, gross and histo books were good and I used the Netter Anatomy Flash Cards a lot.
The immuno and Micro books were also very good.

Thanks,

So did you buy the Robbins path or the required physio book? I've already bought the gross, histo and micro/immuno books because I got a great deal.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr Sax,
I didn't buy either of those texts. The library has at least three copies of Robbins and two Bern and Levy.
I only used Robbins for the competencey exams that we had to take by the end of first semester (path, pharm and biochem). In fact I used the required texts for all three of these exams. I've personally never read a sentence in the required phys book.
Peace.