LECOM-ERIE interview 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

AuntDao

Hey guys!

I have an pharmacy interview at LECOM-Erie next week. (11.1.16) I'm really nervous! Has anyone already interviewed with them already? If so, how did it go for you? Did you hear back right away if you were accepted or not?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I have an pharmacy interview at LECOM-Erie next week. (11.1.16) I'm really nervous! Has anyone already interviewed with them already? If so, how did it go for you? Did you hear back right away if you were accepted or not?
Its a small four person group interview. They may waitlist u but they accept everyone eventually (like all pharmacy schools in 2016)

Hey AuntDao! How was your interview experience? Tell us about your interview...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey AuntDao! How was your interview experience? Tell us about your interview...

It went good I think! I guess we'll know for sure if I get accepted or not. Lol. But the questions weren't as basic as I thought they'd be! More scenarios if anything!

Why? What was the questions? You put me in nervous!! I have interview 11/29 :/

Hey guys! I got accepted to LECOM Erie's Pharmacy program a couple weeks ago. I interviewed on October 18th and honestly it was the most "fun" interview experience I've had. It's super relaxed and they play a bunch of games and stuff to help you feel at ease. The group interview is not as scary as I thought it would be. Just go in with confidence and you'll be fine!

Reactions: 1 user

The questions are very straightforward. Like why LECOM and why pharmacy. Depending on the interviewers, you might get some varied situational questions. Also think about what you think the role of a pharmacist is. Don't be nervous, you'll do great! :)

Hey! Like x0pharmacyxo said.. The questions were super straight forward. I would say practice scenario questions like "what would you do if this happened" or "how do you handle stress".

Best of luck!!

I was unfortunately alternated.

Hey guys! I got accepted to LECOM Erie's Pharmacy program a couple weeks ago. I interviewed on October 18th and honestly it was the most "fun" interview experience I've had. It's super relaxed and they play a bunch of games and stuff to help you feel at ease. The group interview is not as scary as I thought it would be. Just go in with confidence and you'll be fine!

Congratz xopharmacyxo!! If you don't mind me asking. What was your stats? And was LECOM your first choice and are you committing?

Sadly, I was alternated at LECOM. Called & they said my stats were a bit low compared to others. :(

Congratz xopharmacyxo!! If you don't mind me asking. What was your stats? And was LECOM your first choice and are you committing?

Sadly, I was alternated at LECOM. Called & they said my stats were a bit low compared to others. :(

Would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

Hey AuntDao, thanks! My stats are not fantastic, so honestly I feel like there is a glimmer of hope for everyone. My cGPA is not very competitive - 3.1 and my PCAT composite was 89 (but with above 96 composite in Chem and Bio). However, I truly believe it was my extracurriculars that helped me stand out, and how I performed in the interview.

LECOM is a great school, and while I am considering going there, I have an interview with University of Michigan on 12/1 (my top choice). Depending on how that goes, I will be making my decision! Wish me luck guys! And don't worry, a deferral isn't necessarily a denial. You might still get accepted once they are done interviewing everyone! Good luck!

what were your stats?

I have an interview for t the Distance pathway in Florida. How should I prepare for the interview

Interview in Erie is super chill and relaxing! They mainly wanna know about your experiences and how you overcome hard situations.

Interviewed yesterday wonder if its too late in the process to get in??

hey guys just waiting to hear back for an interview invitation.....have around a 3.1 gpa with an mph thats around 3.84...no pcat though...what you think? I should here back this week somtimes....any feedback for their interviews? thanks

hey guys just waiting to hear back for an interview invitation.....have around a 3.1 gpa with an mph thats around 3.84...no pcat though...what you think? I should here back this week somtimes....any feedback for their interviews? thanks

They are slow with sending interview invitation I had everything done waiting for interview like Feb 1st ended up with a March 3rd interview when their was one Feb 21st they took so long I ended up missing on that one and rn time is running out thats your enemy in the current cycle not your stats lol the earlier the better!!

They are slow with sending interview invitation I had everything done waiting for interview like Feb 1st ended up with a March 3rd interview when their was one Feb 21st they took so long I ended up missing on that one and rn time is running out thats your enemy in the current cycle not your stats lol the earlier the better!!

thanks just sent you a pm