LECOM-ERIE Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharMed2016

Eternal Scholar
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Discussion for Pharmacy Class of 2012... Enjoy

Room-mates -
Questions concerning the campus -
Jobs -
and the list goes on.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
got mine yesterday! that was quick. nice that they give us a month to decide, but i'm definitely going to accept. :) i called the laurel springs/ridge apt complex today and put my name down on the waitlist for a 2 br unit. anyone interested? btw they told me single people aren't allowed to share rooms. :confused: i thought that was weird.

Members don't see this ad :)
got mine yesterday! that was quick. nice that they give us a month to decide, but i'm definitely going to accept. :) i called the laurel springs/ridge apt complex today and put my name down on the waitlist for a 2 br unit. anyone interested? btw they told me single people aren't allowed to share rooms. :confused: i thought that was weird.

I don't know what to say to that, lol. So, if your not... your allowed to share? Eh, I want my space either way.

I'll be probably apartment shopping or maybe even house shopping if I can get something cheap this coming break. Heard, that Erie was economically depressed so home prices aren't that expensive from one of my friend's mother who use to live in the area. Something like 70-80k for a good 3Bed 1bath... small but bigger than an apartment.

Lol. That is sooo wierd about the apartment. Never heard of such a criteria for getting a place to live. Either way you gotta live somewhere. I just mailed out my deposit yesterday, and decided not to chase MCPHS Manchester.

:biglove:
maybe it's too early. they just extended the deadline too.

I just got my acceptance letter on friday!!

Accepted a while back, hey everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been accepted to LECOM Erie and Bradenton, and Wingate in North Carolina. Right now I'm leaning towards Bradenton...any insight?

Thanks! Did anyone interview on 1/7?

LECOM-Erie c/o 2012 right here. I interviewed on January 14, found out about a week later. :)

Anyone know of good apartments that are within a 2-mile radius of the Erie campus? I'd like to live as close to campus as possible!

Hey guys -- I'm a 2nd year med student at LECOM. I own a home 3 blocks from LECOM which is currently up for sale for $99k and I will leave all the new furniture and appliances. Or, I will rent it for $750 mth and pets are ok. Big driveway with plenty of storage in the basement. It is a 2bd/1bth home on the opposite side of W grandview -- cheaper taxes and better schools. Whoever is interested for purchase I am willing to work things out if your are really interested and whoever is interested in renting please PM me because I am leaving in May. If I find someone who wants to rent I will take it off the market.

PM me for more info. Thanks!

Hello everyone! Received my acceptance letter a little while ago.

My undergrad is in Erie and besides the harsh winters, it's an awesome place.

I just got accepted to the LECOM pharmacy class of 2012 last week. Is anyone still looking for roomates? I'm a 21 year old male non-smoker.

Check out my roomate post on craigslist (LECOM/Mercyhurst) under rooms/shares or email me at [email protected] for info.
Jess :oops:)

Hey all,

I have a room available for rent for those 2012'ers still looking.

It's $300 + 1/3 utilities per month. NO deposits and NO lease. Utilities include Cable TV/Recorder, high speed internet (wireless available), water, gas, and electric. Out your door and to classes in less than five minutes. I'm a current student so you can pick my brain about material and exams. My other roomie is a med student (we're both guys).

Let me know if you have any ?s or are interested (about the room and/or about LECOM). Congrats and enjoy your time off before school :)

[email protected]

I am a current first year male medical student and I have a room available for rent in my 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house that is about a mile from LECOM. Rent will be cheap ($300) and utilities/cable/internet will be split 3 ways which comes out to about 80-150/mo for each person. I live here with another guy who doesnt go to LECOM. The only thing you would need to furnish is your bedroom and can move in as early as you want. If interested or you want some more info just send me a message.

Hey everyone! Congratulations on your acceptance into pharmacy school! I understand that it is a little late to be looking for roommates, however I am still searching. I wanted to know if anyone has an apartment that is within walking distance of LECOM, and is still looking for a roommate to help reduce costs. I’m male, 21 years old and a non-smoker. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks

Hi

I am the P2 student at the LECOM. I am really interested in sharing the room with you guys. I will have the rotation site at Bradenton from mid-July to September. I don't know how is that going to be after the two month period. I may stay with you or I will move out. If you are looking for short term roommate to pay for your rent during the summer then please let me know.

I am also a guy. thanks