LECOM EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM (EAP hs senior )

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxoxhxaxbx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am currently in the early acceptance for LECOM. I'm not sure what my unweighted GPA was in high school but I can tell you everything else.

Weighted GPA: 4.0
SAT: 1220
ACT: 28

There is an interview process though. My interview was a group interview at the Seton Hill campus. It was also a mixed interview. Not everyone there was applying for LECOM's medical school. They had one admissions staff there and one alumni asking questions. They asked really standard questions during it. Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to be a doctor? What special skills do you have to make you a good doctor? What specialty are you the most interested in? Tell me something interesting about yourself. What is one time you struggled with something and how did you overcome it? They also asked about the last new movie we watched as a "fun" question. I talked about Her and how I found it really interesting. Lol.

Also, I cried afterwards because I thought I did so bad. I must've done better than I thought. The other kids there were REALLY accomplished and I was the only one that didn't have a parent with me. My mom couldn't have taken off work for something like that. I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb. Just don't doubt yourself if everyone there is like a genius. The one girl had 300 hours of clinical experience. I job shadowed once. Just talk about things you're good at. I basically focused on my work ethic because I was in a room with people with clearly comfortable financial lives. Everyone has one good attribute/skill they can talk about. That's really all you can do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys these ar my stats, can u guys rate my chances
Uw gpa-3.57
W gpa-4.55
33act
Lot of medical ecs and 200 hrs of shadowing.

Also how is the early acceptance program at seton hill. How is your experience. If u meet the requirements, r u guaranteed a seat at the medical school ?

Hi guys these ar my stats, can u guys rate my chances
Uw gpa-3.57
W gpa-4.55
33act
Lot of medical ecs and 200 hrs of shadowing.

Also how is the early acceptance program at seton hill. How is your experience. If u meet the requirements, r u guaranteed a seat at the medical school ?
When are you applying? Are u in highschool ?

Hey guys! How long did it take you to hear if you were accepted after your interview?