LECOM BRADENTON PHARM C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dalpharm213

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't found a thread for this one yet! Who else is part of this class? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted, yay. Thanks for creating this post

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I went down last week apartment looking. Anybody found a place yet?

Hi guys! I've been accepted as well. My boyfriend and I are moving into the Echo Lake apartments at Lakewood Ranch in July :) Has anyone started a facebook group?

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Last edited:
Hi I got accepted and I am looking for apartment and roommate. Anyone else looking for roommate?

Hi everyone, I was accepted as well. Does anyone know when orientation is? I need to go apartment shopping! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi everyone! I just got invited for an interview on June 7. How was the interview? Any recommendations? I’m not from the US :(

Hey guys, I got accepted to the MMS program for one year. Looking for a roomate, classes begin on July 9.

Members don't see this ad :)
All right. I just checked the 2018-2019 academic calendar and registration is on August 3rd.
Orientation is on August 6th through the 10th

All right. I just checked the 2018-2019 academic calendar and registration is on August 3rd.
Orientation is on August 6th through the 10th
Well dang! Have you talked to the school? They never seem to give out a lot of information as far as our chances of getting off the wait list

Well dang! Have you talked to the school? They never seem to give out a lot of information as far as our chances of getting off the wait list

Yeah, I spoke to them. I was told to send an email confirming my placement on the waitlist. Other than that they didn't really say much. I just hope to hear back soon in order to find somewhere to move in such a short amount of time.

Yeah, I spoke to them. I was told to send an email confirming my placement on the waitlist. Other than that they didn't really say much. I just hope to hear back soon in order to find somewhere to move in such a short amount of time.
Hm that’s weird they didn’t ask me to send an email. & Yeah I feel you I just need a decision soon.

Yeah, that's odd. What does your admission status say?
The admissions committee is considering your application after your interview. We will notify you as soon as we make a decision. I’m not on my computer so that’s not exact but something close to that

The admissions committee is considering your application after your interview. We will notify you as soon as we make a decision. I’m not on my computer so that’s not exact but something close to that

Same here. Let's hope two spots open up. One for you and the other for me!
We've got to remain positive!!

Hey if you guys are accepted, then email me. I got a room for rent in a 2 bedroom apartment at Lost Creek (its the nearest apartment to the school at less than .8 miles away) This is very important considering the morning student traffic.