Learning brief biology and chemistry over the summer

There is a difference in my attitude when I am talking to a ignorant high schooler and a professor, employer ect.

As a physician you will have to be cordial to all your patients. It's best to start practicing now. Please elaborate on how I am ignorant.

Members don't see this ad.

"Your inability to maintain a convivial discussion is prodigious. Were you raised in a ghetto?"

So lets say you have a patient who was raised in the ghetto... What happen to your cordiality?

"Your inability to maintain a convivial discussion is prodigious. Were you raised in a ghetto?"

So lets say you have a patient who was raised in the ghetto... What happen to you cordiality?

I would pray for my patient to have a better life, as I will pray for you, one of God's children.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, would you treat them after you point out their inability to maintain a convivial conversation?

I'll leave this thread with a final post. It was fun talking to you and hope we can do it again sometime (;

Here is a quote that I think you can greatly benefit from. Take the time to understand its full meaning.

"Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."

Have a nice day, BRUH.

this is starting to seriously get ridiculous..

Our God. Whatever God you believe in, we come from the same one.

Strip away the fear, underneath it’s all the same love. About time that we raised up.

Strip away the fear, underneath it’s all the same love. About time that we raised up.

No law is going to change us, we have to change us.

(I had to go back a few lines)

Members don't see this ad :)
248130_654901621192853_2052315230_n.jpg

pray dammit

A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
-Proverbs 10:4

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
-2 Corinthians 9:7

A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.
-Proverbs 22:1

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.
-Proverbs 14:31

Man who lived to be 969 years old (Genesis 5:27)

Man spoken to by a donkey (Numbers 22:28-30)

Woman boiled and ate her son (2 Kings 6:29)

Father had 88 children (2 Chronicles 11:21)

Man who lived to be 969 years old (Genesis 5:27)

Man spoken to by a donkey (Numbers 22:28-30)

Woman boiled and ate her son (2 Kings 6:29)

Father had 88 children (2 Chronicles 11:21)

1. Before the flood.
2. Donkeys actually do speak, you just can't understand them. This was before Babel by the way.
3. Happens. Cannibalism.
4. Possible.

1. Before the flood.
2. Donkeys actually do speak, you just can't understand them. This was before Babel by the way.
3. Happens. Cannibalism.
4. Possible.

Trying to justify the bible :rolleyes:, probably not the best approach. :laugh:

Not everything in the bible is realistic. It doesn't have to be.

Not everything in the bible is realistic. It doesn't have to be.

Do you believe that Noah's arc actually happened? Do you believe that there was an Adam and an Eve? Talking snake? Moses? How old is the earth and did we evolve or were we created in gods image??

Do you believe that Noah's arc actually happened? Do you believe that there was an Adam and an Eve? Talking snake? Moses? How old is the earth and did we evolve or were we created in gods image??

There are bible stories, and bible teachings. There is a difference.

Bible teachings, you say that like its a good thing.

Anti- homosexuality, anti-abortion/pro life, segregation, backlashing science, teachings of the supernatural to be the norm, don't question just listen etc.. the cause of war and racism, death and poverty not to mention that it ruins perspectives on the world and realm of reality by offering explanations that make the existence of life look dull.

Religion is just horrible, people assume that because the bible has some good parts in it..that it can teach people life lessons (which it can). But in doing so, it sculpts minds to be segregated and to preach ignorance to opposing parties with very little structure to any argument.

I think its time we evolved as a species and nation and keep moving forward and leave the old books and mentalities behind.

I'm pro-life, pro-gay rights. Don't stereotype Christians.

I think it's about time this thread gets locked and we all move on.....

Geez... All I wanted was an answer guys. :p

Let me tell you all a story:

Once upon a time a thread was started. It was a simple thread. Just a normal science Question. Then, A So-called Medical Student asks a question along with the thread. An Cocky High Schooler answers. That's when the problems started. The So-called Medical Student fired shots and the Cocky High Schooler fires shots back. This continues for many posts. The others try to intervene and stop the clash, but there is no stopping them. Pretty soon, many other high schoolers are clashing with each other. Pretty soon, the Cocky High Schooler attempts to "expose" another high schooler. Though the attack doesn't seem to be effective. The battle will seem to never subside. Many are turning on each other now. High schoolers attacking other high schoolers. Pretty soon the inevitable happens. The talk of God in a thread that has nothing to do with religion. The Cocky High schooler attacking the So Called Premed with religious quotes, and the So Called Premed not caring. And as all hope for a return from the ignorance posted, after 81 posts, the battle subsided. Never to be heard of again.

So next time ignorance confronts you, Boys and Girls, ignore it

The End ;)

Let me tell you all a story:

Once upon a time a thread was started. It was a simple thread. Just a normal science Question. Then, A So-called Medical Student asks a question along with the thread. An Cocky High Schooler answers. That's when the problems started. The So-called Medical Student fired shots and the Cocky High Schooler fires shots back. This continues for many posts. The others try to intervene and stop the clash, but there is no stopping them. Pretty soon, many other high schoolers are clashing with each other. Pretty soon, the Cocky High Schooler attempts to "expose" another high schooler. Though the attack doesn't seem to be effective. The battle will seem to never subside. Many are turning on each other now. High schoolers attacking other high schoolers. Pretty soon the inevitable happens. The talk of God in a thread that has nothing to do with religion. The Cocky High schooler attacking the So Called Premed with religious quotes, and the So Called Premed not caring. And as all hope for a return from the ignorance posted, after 81 posts, the battle subsided. Never to be heard of again.

So next time ignorance confronts you, Boys and Girls, ignore it

The End ;)

True story! Can't forget the attack by using personal social media information.

Let's just hope you understand that I haven't said anything but the truth. If you actually attended our school, we have had a "racist" title put on our school by media for one students stupid actions (http://www.azcentral.com/community/...h-redneck-day-angers-some.html?nclick_check=1). Second of all, a bunch of my friends that attend Combs happen to make pure stupid choices and decided to have a food fight and due to that, they will not be allowed to attend graduation. And lastly, history at our school is horrible, I'm sure you have never experienced a horrible teacher in your life since you are all mighty, but history is taught super crappy at our school, hence the reason I say it is one of my least favorite class. And as far as my profile picture is concerned, you don't need to worry about how professional it is because it won't affect you.

Anything else I need to explain? Btw, why would you care about what I have to post?

Just shows how immature you are that you have to tap into someones personal life and use that against them in order to win a completely ridiculous argument.

Last edited:
Let's just hope you understand that I haven't said anything but the truth. If you actually attended our school, we have had a "racist" title put on our school by media for one students stupid actions (http://www.azcentral.com/community/...h-redneck-day-angers-some.html?nclick_check=1). Second of all, a bunch of my friends that attend Combs happen to make pure stupid choices and decided to have a food fight and due to that, they will not be allowed to attend graduation. And lastly, history at our school is horrible, I'm sure you have never experienced a horrible teacher in your life since you are all mighty, but history is taught super crappy at our school, hence the reason I say it is one of my least favorite class. And as far as my profile picture is concerned, you don't need to worry about how professional it is because it won't affect you.

Anything else I need to explain? Btw, why would you care about what I have to post?

Just shows how immature you are that you have to tap into someones personal life and use that against them in order to win a completely ridiculous argument.

Alright. You leave me speechless. You win. Congratulations.

:) Btw thanks for reminding to me private my tweets, that way future employers won't be able to see them and judge me based on them. Thank you! And I apologize if I ever was too harsh.. Time to study for finals.

Not my place to get involved (and i'm not interested in getting involved either) but if some of you are future doctors, vets, or whatever your aspiring career is, then I fear for the state of health care in the coming future.

But then again, I'm just an innocent bystander.

Not my place to get involved (and i'm not interested in getting involved either) but if some of you are future doctors, vets, or whatever your aspiring career is, then I fear for the state of health care in the coming future.

Then again, most of the people on hSDN have 8 years or so to mature.

:eek: Well sheesh, I never expected that coming from you. I understand what you're coming from, but honestly, we are just little kiddies, looking down on us and saying that you fear future health care...... whoa~

Exactly what I was thinking! Since we are in high school, I don't think it would be correct to say you'll fear the future of healthcare. We have time to mature as nysegop said!

:eek: Well sheesh, I never expected that coming from you. I understand what you're coming from, but honestly, we are just little kiddies, looking down on us and saying that you fear future health care...... whoa~

Exactly what I was thinking! Since we are in high school, I don't think it would be correct to say you'll fear the future of healthcare. We have time to mature as nysegop said!

You misunderstand me! :confused:

I don't mean everyone. Some of you weren't even involved in this. The ones who I'm talking about, I won't call names, but I'm sure they know who they are.

Last edited:
How did I miss this entire argument?

I guess now i'm the leading poster on hSDN? Soon I will pass nysegop's post count :naughty:

Too bad that he got banned, though... Are there only permanent bans on here? :eek:

Geez... All I wanted was an answer guys. :p

I think your posts are prone to start riots.

You only have 7 posts as of now... Make use of your newfound gift :bow:

He got banned?????? Whaaaaa! What ended up being the reason?

I think your posts are prone to start riots.

You only have 7 posts as of now... Make use of your newfound gift :bow:

I have the power now. Muahahaha. :laugh:

But really... How egotistical and pretentious! I hope his personality isn't representative of the medical/pre-med community. Making personal attacks on some random member just because he offended you? That's low, man. And it shows you have a complete lack of ability to take offense or deal with others. You make some biblical references too! Jesus wouldn't put up with that; he'd tell you to stop being so mad and love thy enemy.

This was entertaining though. So thanks! ;)

*goes back to watching youtube videos*

I wish him best of luck in his studies!

Anyways, did we answer your question? Haha