This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rm217005

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

To summarize my situation, I messed up and haven't gotten my transcripts sent to PTCAS for verification and my deadline is Monday the 17th (University of Montana PT Program). I have everything else done and my questions are AM I SCREWED? and WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I am curious if I can get my transcripts into PTCAS soon enough that the program will not get to my application in time to see that I messed up. Or, will the program see no matter what I do that at the time of the deadline my application was submitted but incomplete?

Anyone familiar with this horrible situation or the process of application statuses and what not?

PLEASE HELP ME

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I read the admissions requirements for UM and it looks like you may have a chance. Your PTCAS Application needs to be submitted on Monday by midnight. Your transcripts do not need to be at PTCAS on Monday, but you essay and all of the info that you input yourself, along with payment will have to be complete. From there you can contact the school and get the supplemental Application and submit it on Monday also. You will be in a time crunch, but it may not be impossible. If you want it bad enough you can get it done. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

I read the admissions requirements for UM and it looks like you may have a chance. Your PTCAS Application needs to be submitted on Monday by midnight. Your transcripts do not need to be at PTCAS on Monday, but you essay and all of the info that you input yourself, along with payment will have to be complete. From there you can contact the school and get the supplemental Application and submit it on Monday also. You will be in a time crunch, but it may not be impossible. If you want it bad enough you can get it done. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Thanks rchristie23, I really hope that is the case because I literally have everything else done (including the supplemental app). I was under the impression that my transcript needed to be verified by PTCAS by midnight on the 17th to consider my application "Complete" and not just in the "Submitted" status.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe PTCAS' website says that "a program deadline is the date all materials must be received by PTCAS".
Does your school send transcripts electronically? If it does then I think PTCAS now accepts electronic transcripts and that might be your best option...

I believe PTCAS' website says that "a program deadline is the date all materials must be received by PTCAS".
Does your school send transcripts electronically? If it does then I think PTCAS now accepts electronic transcripts and that might be your best option...
They do, but not through "Credentials Solutions" which is the only electronic transcript format PTCAS will accept. I have to mail it in unfortunately. Thank you though. I appreciate it