Late Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EVN3331

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a late interview and have read on here that it is possible to try to call up the school and try to get an earlier one? Is this true? Secondly, I am wondering when the right time to do this would be? Now that Dec. 1 is past I figured a bunch of people have cancelled their interviews. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

EVN3331 said:
So I have a late interview and have read on here that it is possible to try to call up the school and try to get an earlier one? Is this true? Secondly, I am wondering when the right time to do this would be? Now that Dec. 1 is past I figured a bunch of people have cancelled their interviews. Thanks guys.

It probably depends on the school. Some are very strict in their scheduling, while others are flexible. The right time? - Why not tomorrow? I say the sooner the better.

There's a "cancelled interviews" thread (sorry, haven't figured out how to link, but it's recent) that has an ongoing list of schools and dates of interviews that people cancelled. check there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I initially had my BU interview for Jan. 21, but I called and had it moved up to Dec. 3rd.

Thank you very much for the responses. They were all very quick too. I will call them tomorrow and update everyone if it worked. Thanks again.