Late interview to SCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my OAT on Feb 29 of this year and got an invitation today to SCO. It is late in the process, does anyone know how full the class is for this fall? I had the option of choosing the 28th of this month or April 4 and chose the 28th. Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! yeah i was wondering the same thing. I interviewed in the middle of feb there too. Have you heard anything about the class being filled or are there more spots open?

Thanks

I interviewed on March 7th, and got a letter stating my application is on hold. Mr. Robertson said that the committee will meet again sometimes in 2 weeks to make decisions. During my interview, I was told that there were 15-20 seats available. I have no idea how many are filled up by now. If anyone knows, please share.

Members don't see this ad :)
looks like I am a late bloomer..I just got another invitation to ICO today by email..:rolleyes:

looks like I am a late bloomer..I just got another invitation to ICO today by email..:rolleyes:

Just curious...did you get any emails from ICO before today?

I dont recall getting any emails from ICO.

hey has anyone heard anything from SCO in TN recently? My application is still on hold there and I was just wondering how much of the class has filled up!

Thanks

Mr. Robertson told me a few days ago that there are 4 seats left. He said that they usually get about 15-20 withdrawals between April and August. The school will rank the top 15 applicants on the alternate list, so if you make it in the list, there is a chance of getting in.

The committee will meet on April 7th or 8th to make final decisions, and their last interview date is April 2nd. I'm so tired of all this waiting. My application has been on hold for almost a month!! :scared: