Last question before I start studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FungManX

The Cure.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haha, man I LOVE procrastinating...
I just have a question about the organic chem section,
I heard its just basic naming stuff.. but is it basic like.. just naming hexane/hexene/hexyne ? or will there be functional groups added onto it as well? like.. alcohols / keytones etc.. (hexone/hexanol blahblah)?

Oh yeah, and biology.. I heard from a few ppl that human anat is the main focus, but now one of my friends that took it said that i should focus alot more on ecology and less on human anat cuz there wasn't many anat questions for him =\

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

FungManX said:
Oh yeah, and biology.. I heard from a few ppl that human anat is the main focus, but now one of my friends that took it said that i should focus alot more on ecology and less on human anat cuz there wasn't many anat questions for him =\

Thanks

I took it back in March of 2004. I was very surprised by the biology section. I had focused my studying on human anatomy and found many many questions on ecology, adaptation, etc.

Study everything from BIO 1&2, Anatomy, etc. The Kaplan book was pretty thorough.

Thanks guys,

Oh and for the vocab, would it be wise just to study vocab from that list posted a few threads under mine?

And.................hopefully last question.. Its about structural chemistry and other physical chemistry.. Should I know stuff like Nuclear phenomena? And.. orbitals n' stuff? or is some of that stuff really useless?