Last Aid: Compilation of first aid mnemonics, equations, and original mnemonics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GiardiaLOOMBlia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I put together a list of equations, mnemonics from first aid, and some original mnemonics that can be a nice final day review list to make sure you have some key points memorized for the test. I call it Last Aid and I hope it helps you, if not, oh well.

http://www.zshare.net/download/6121924325ada781/

Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

I put together a list of equations, mnemonics from first aid, and some original mnemonics that can be a nice final day review list to make sure you have some key points memorized for the test. I call it Last Aid and I hope it helps you, if not, oh well.

Enjoy!

Awesome! I just looked through it and it'll be great for last minute reviewing. Thank you so much! :)

AWESOME!!! Thank you soooooooo much! To quote Paula Abdul: THIS IS WHAT SDN (IDOL) IS ALL ABOUT! lol

Thanks!!! XOXOX:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Dude!!!

Wow 242 downloads and 7 replies to this post. This is very helpful, takin the test 1 week from today

Its a little hard to read some of the handwriting. Can someone type it up?

Care to do it?
Did you not read my previous post.....how can I type it up if I can't read the writing.....You should save your brain power for taking the test, instead of trying to come up with clever comebacks (which severely lack) since you are working with limited capacity.:sleep:

BTW--OP thanks for the pages ......what I can read is kool!!!

Did you not read my previous post.....how can I type it up if I can't read the writing.....You should save your brain power for taking the test, instead of trying to come up with clever comebacks (which severely lack) since you are working with limited capacity.:sleep:

BTW--OP thanks for the pages ......what I can read is kool!!!

Too bad you haven't figured out the zoom function in adobe reader.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Do you still have this list? The link won't for me- maybe its been too long! If you do and wouldn't mind posting it or emailing to me I would really appreciate it ! THANKS!

Sarah
[email protected]

Edward's syndrome → Think Edward from twilight
○
images

○ Congenital heart disease because he is a sad little pu$$y
with a broken heart over Belle, severe mental ******ation
because he is ******ed, rocker-bottom feet because he
gets pu$$y like a rock star, clenched hands because he is
all lame and desperately in love with Belle and he clenches
her hand, prominent occiput (has a big ass head, look at
him, it's horrific)

Omfg, hahahaha, saved for later

I'm sorta computer illiterate...how exactly do i down load this thing. i push the "download" button...but nothing....??? any advice? can i just PM you with my email address and get it that way?

the download window should pop up when u hit download.... do u have pop-ups blocked in ur browser?

I'm sorta computer illiterate...how exactly do i down load this thing. i push the "download" button...but nothing....??? any advice? can i just PM you with my email address and get it that way?

was able to get it from another computer...i must have something on mine that prevented it. thanks though.

Just downloaded it and...

a 145-page PDF file!

I was totally expecting a 5-10 page list, not a study book.

However, thanks a lot for posting this. I'm appreciative of people on here who actually care about helping others.

Just downloaded it and...

a 145-page PDF file!

I was totally expecting a 5-10 page list, not a study book.

However, thanks a lot for posting this. I'm appreciative of people on here who actually care about helping others.

In case this is helpful for anyone:

page 2 behavioral
page 6 biochem
page 19 embryo
page 24 micro
page 46 immuno
page 52 basic path
page 55 pharm
page 65 CV
page 74 endocrine
page 79 GI
page 88 heme/onc
page 96 msk
page 104 neuro
page 122 psych
page 130 renal
page 135 repro
page 140 resp

I usually don't succumb to the thank you wagon, but people don't NEARLY do this enough. MANY MANY THANKS!

Hahaha, reading through a few of those, that's a pretty entertaining set of pneumonics. The OP must have been a fun person to hang around with during med school.

I can't seem to download from the Mediafire link. :( Can someone upload it elsewhere? I've tried three separate browsers and still nothing.

Enjoy!

Hey man, I cant thank you enough. and i made a front cover for your book as a gift. Hope you will like it.

0_c51_ub0u2.png