last 2 weeks of studying - Destroyer or BC??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted767759

hey guys! Im very close to my exam date -- i'm almost "prepared" and using these last 2 weeks to brush up on my weak areas as well as review bio everyday. Should I focus on destroyer or BC for these last 2 weeks??? I'm in a dilemma. From those who took/will take, is it better to keep practicing everynight with destroyer / BC or do practice exams and see where my weaknesses lie? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I personally didn't use BC much at all, so I'm in favor of going over everything you've gotten wrong in the Destroyers. I did this a few times the last week before I took the DAT, and it really helped me hammer out my weaknesses the week before the exam. I also went over tough topics in my notes that I took throughout my time studying, and it worked out great for me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I personally didn't use BC much at all, so I'm in favor of going over everything you've gotten wrong in the Destroyers. I did this a few times the last week before I took the DAT, and it really helped me hammer out my weaknesses the week before the exam. I also went over tough topics in my notes that I took throughout my time studying, and it worked out great for me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile
thanks !! you're right I think its more sufficient to practice a bunch of q's.

Reactions: 1 user
thanks !! you're right I think its more sufficient to practice a bunch of q's.
sorry, have another question! I have been scoring in the 20's for R.C and only practiced once. Do you think its worth spending time on? I keep hearing the ones on the DAT are much easier, what's your advice?

sorry, have another question! im scoring in the 20's for R.C and only practiced once. Do you think its worth spending time on? I keep hearing the ones on the DAT are much easier, what's your advice?

I think it's hard to get an accurate RC estimate from online tests. The topics vary so wildly on the DAT that there's no knowing whether you will like it and do potentially better or hate it and do potentially worse. Luckily, all three of my topics I knew something about from reading a ton of science articles in preparation. I'd highly suggest hopping on ScienceDaily and just reading articles for at least an hour a day before your test. That helped me tremendously.

Reactions: 1 users