This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnoelle

Reaction score
Hello! My boyfriend and I are currently living in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home in Las Vegas, NV. Presently, we have 1 other roommate and are looking to rent out the remaining 2 open rooms. We both are working professionals in the community and want to ensure the rooms are rented to individuals who are also stable and passionate for their work and education. The two rooms available are on the 2nd floor of the home, one room is 14x15 and the other is 11x11. There is a stand alone bathroom that will be shared between the two rooms' tenants. The rooms have been recently painted and new hardwood floors have been installed (pictures available upon request). The home has 2 large living areas with a large media selection available for all tenants, a 3 car garage, washer/dryer unit, large chef's kitchen, and pool/jacuzzi. Additionally, I do have a pug (Mr. Puglo Ren) so anyone allergic or fearful of dogs, please know that it might not be a great fit. We are requesting individuals who do not smoke, use substances, or have additional pets. We are implementing a flat fee including rent, utilities, and internet, which will vary depending on the room. The large room is $850 per month and the smaller room is $750 per month. We are asking for 1st and last months' rent prior to move in date and 30 days notice prior to moving out. The home is located in a small community in a very safe part of the city. It is close to many restaurants, shopping, banks, post offices, and airport. Additionally, it is 7 miles to UNLV (15 minutes) and 8.4 miles to the Las Vegas Strip. Feel free to message me with further questions or requests for pictures.

Members don't see this ad.