largest class sizes and latest acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajmahal1980

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone can give me a list of the largest class sizes for dental schools along with the actual numbers.

Also does anyone have any stats on which schools have the latest acceptances. That would be some very valuable information for people like me who applied a bit late.

Members don't see this ad.

NYU definitely has the largest class size with 268 students in their freshman class. Also because of their very high tuition fee, many spots will likely be open late in the cycle as many applicants will choose less expensive schools to go to.

rajmahal2004 said:
Just curious if anyone can give me a list of the largest class sizes for dental schools along with the actual numbers.

Also does anyone have any stats on which schools have the latest acceptances. That would be some very valuable information for people like me who applied a bit late.

The schools with the latest acceptances are going to be those that fill up the latest.

But, there will always be single spots here and there opening up, but those will go to waitlist students.

For example, a spot opened at my school a couple of days before school started this past year, and a candidate from the waitlist bailed on UNLV and came to AZ.

Members don't see this ad :)
Too bad for them :)

what about BU and Tufts ?