Laramie hospital sued by former top medical officer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProRealDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like typical administration behavior. Should they not be allowed to do that? After all, hospital administration’s job is to make $$$ by ensuring doctors, nurses and other staff make as little money as possible and use the cheapest materials possible. CRNAs right out of school are the cheapest labor they are going to get, and if their is some bedroom action going on, that’s a win-win in their book. #scumsuckers

Members don't see this ad :)
That sounds like a big loss coming for the hospital system. It’s like a dream come true for the plaintiff’s attorney. Pointed out real problems, pointed out clear conflicts of interest, revealed compromised patient care, all easily proven and then they retaliated against him and forced him to resign and then retaliated more and effectively fired him. That will be an 8 figure check coming for Christmas 2021.

Reactions: 2 users
That sounds like a big loss coming for the hospital system. It’s like a dream come true for the plaintiff’s attorney. Pointed out real problems, pointed out clear conflicts of interest, revealed compromised patient care, all easily proven and then they retaliated against him and forced him to resign and then retaliated more and effectively fired him. That will be an 8 figure check coming for Christmas 2021.

I wouldn't count on a check that big. Not even for the family who came to harm. Big employer in a small rural town....Hometown Judges and Juries are far less likely to give the Humongous. Why do you think you only so rarely hear about horrific jury awards in these small venues? Unlike Philadelphia, Chicago, South Florida, Detroit, Etc,

Reactions: 1 users
I couldn’t help but notice that this article seems to provide only one side of this lawsuit- the plaintiff’s. The reporter doesn’t even indicate that the defendants were contacted or declined to comment. That is some shoddy reporting.

There may be a case here; maybe not. There is no way to know at this point if the allegations are true.

Interesting to note that I believe this hospital system was looking for an anesthesiologist in the last 18 months. I believe it was the same place promising big money on GW.

I couldn’t help but notice that this article seems to provide only one side of this lawsuit- the plaintiff’s. The reporter doesn’t even indicate that the defendants were contacted or declined to comment. That is some shoddy reporting.

There may be a case here; maybe not. There is no way to know at this point if the allegations are true.

True, but they refer to one of the named parties in the lawsuit as the "former" director of HR. Doesn't look good.