Lakeside family medicine program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cfalzy

Reaction score
Anybody hear anything from this program? All i know is they were seeking accreditation and no word so far.

Members don't see this ad.

No , I have called them and sent them few emails and no one has said anything yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They got accreditation, currently seeking unmatched DO students to fill remaining spots.

Last edited:
Says who? The person that spreads false info?

...Okay. I had an interview with them and have since been told that they have filled all 5 spots. No need to be so aggressive. I regret sharing any information I have.

Reactions: 1 user
...Okay. I had an interview with them and have since been told that they have filled all 5 spots. No need to be so aggressive. I regret sharing any information I have.

Show proof that you got an email.

wait, they have like 5 spots? I thought only one spot for 2nd year

wait, they have like 5 spots? I thought only one spot for 2nd year

I don't know about the pgy2 spot. I just know they were one of the programs to get accreditation in early May and had 5 pgy1 spots. I found out from an AACOM announcement from an advisor. (Along with garden city and trios)

Ok so then what happened about the garden city one? Does anyone know?
I never heard back from them either.

I don't know about the pgy2 spot. I just know they were one of the programs to get accreditation in early May and had 5 pgy1 spots. I found out from an AACOM announcement from an advisor. (Along with garden city and trios)
[/QUO
oh thx for the reply, I called they never answered

I would highly recommend verifying in person any information on here. Not accusing you of spreading false information @whatarethis. There have been others in the past who have.

I would highly recommend verifying in person any information on here. Not accusing you of spreading false information @whatarethis. There have been others in the past who have.

I understand , people on the internet lie. It's just hard to verify in person when the programs are all too busy to respond. I just wanted to share the little bit I knew. I never heard from the other programs either.

I understand , people on the internet lie. It's just hard to verify in person when the programs are all too busy to respond. I just wanted to share the little bit I knew. I never heard from the other programs either.

Yeah it's tough when none of them respond. Really puts applicants in tough spot trying to find out information but not bugging them to the point they just disregard our application.