Krakow dreams... anyone else??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kitamedyczna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there!
I'm from Canada, and I really have my heart set on going to Poland (Krakow) for their 6 year med. program! If anyone is studying it, or plans on applying there, can you please reply to a few questions I have?
1. What are the requirements, really..? I was confused by their website..! Is it only a high school diploma that is required, or is there something beyond that, like university level science courses? Also, for the past year and a half I've been attending university.. Will my marks from here be used to determine if I should be admitted? Will ONLY my university marks be used, and not my high school ones? Or is it the other way around....?
2. I have dual citizenship.. canadian/polish.. Is it still possible to apply? I heard it was, but wasn't too sure...
3. Are any letters of recommendation required?
4.. Last thing I can think of, is for anyone who is already in that program, when did the summer courses start?

Thanks!
cheers ;)

Members don't see this ad.

kitamedyczna said:
Hey there!
I'm from Canada, and I really have my heart set on going to Poland (Krakow) for their 6 year med. program! If anyone is studying it, or plans on applying there, can you please reply to a few questions I have?
1. What are the requirements, really..? I was confused by their website..! Is it only a high school diploma that is required, or is there something beyond that, like university level science courses? Also, for the past year and a half I've been attending university.. Will my marks from here be used to determine if I should be admitted? Will ONLY my university marks be used, and not my high school ones? Or is it the other way around....?
2. I have dual citizenship.. canadian/polish.. Is it still possible to apply? I heard it was, but wasn't too sure...
3. Are any letters of recommendation required?
4.. Last thing I can think of, is for anyone who is already in that program, when did the summer courses start?

Thanks!
cheers ;)

Read their website it say exatly what you need to know and if it doesn't i suggest to email them with questions.
I personally consider that school for the 4-year MD program. I am from poland and i know that their 6 year program in polish is one of the very best in poland and maybe even in the whole europe. They make realy good docs.
I do not think that they have any summer courses, as far as i am concerned they don't but as i say email them and you will get all the right answers