Krabmas 500

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
psionic_blast said:
I know you said used to, but I am wondering when this change was taking place. That residency is actually one one my top picks for residencies to see. I just don't want to get my hopes to high if they weren't really going to except DMU's students. I am really glad you like it. Dan robison is coming down here in ~ two weeks to talk to us about the residency. It will be, I believe the second time they've come here. How many miles are you putting on your car? Thanks.

I have a rental car and therefore do not care about milage. I use a tank of gas a week.

Members don't see this ad.

psionic_blast said:
I hope so. Last year 8 when there and not a single one was even ranked! The DMU student there scrambled for the spot.

I actually just heard that he was ranked for that position and didnt scramble.

IlizaRob said:
I actually just heard that he was ranked for that position and didnt scramble.

I guess we will ask him when he comes in a few weeks but I had heard he had scrambled. I remember that that they scrambled because they only have one resident for that year. I bet that makes things really busy when you do not fill your residency slots. But then the resident gets more surgery time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haffadoc said:
Maybe SCACFAS should bring him in as a distinguished lecturer and show him how great DMU is. What do you think Feelgood? We have a month open for it, he can come in and do a lunch and learn.

The one thing we DMUers need to realize is that when you look at that list of attending for this program about every single one graduated from Scholl and you know that they are going to look there first. But, hopefully with them allowing us to have a core there maybe the tides are changing and they are more open to taking students from other schools.

Hyle, set it up. We can figure out the funding afterwards :D Right now we have December (or late November), Janruary, and May. If we want to double book February we can but I think that CPMS Research Day and Dr. Lidtke will be enough.

Haffadoc said:
I guess we will ask him when he comes in a few weeks but I had heard he had scrambled. I remember that that they scrambled because they only have one resident for that year. I bet that makes things really busy when you do not fill your residency slots. But then the resident gets more surgery time.

the residents at Greeley -

one 3rd year from scholl

two 2nd years one from scholl one from DMU

two 1st years one from Cali one from SCholl