Kira Assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apatel_2023

Reaction score
I wanted to get some insight on the Kira assessment. This will be my first time taking it. For anyone that has already completed the Kira assessment, what was your experience like? I took Casper earlier this year and wanted to know if the questions are similar. If not, are the questions similar to the typical "interview-style" questions? Any feedback is appreciated - TIA.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
We are keeping tabs in the Casper/SJT forums about the Kira recorded video interview and will be launching a survey to collect experiences with the platform. Please note that Kira is only a platform, and the schools are responsible fo their questions used.

Reactions: 1 user
We are keeping tabs in the Casper/SJT forums about the Kira recorded video interview and will be launching a survey to collect experiences with the platform. Please note that Kira is only a platform, and the schools are responsible fo their questions used.
Thank you Mr. Smile12 you are always on top of it. Can't wait to hear more about it.