Kent State Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoxo111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got verified today & also received an interview invite from Kent State. I’m creating this thread so that people can share their experiences interviewing at Kent state (if you did) & also travel info if possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

I got verified today & also received an interview invite from Kent State. I’m creating this thread so that people can share their experiences interviewing at Kent state (if you did) & also travel info if possible.

They have hotel discounts. Consider seeing who has an interview on the same day as you and share a room. Still cheaper than getting your own room + discount.

They have a shuttle that will take you from the hotel to campus, then to the airport if you need to.

Interview went great. Students are very nice and admin there are wonderful. Definitely liked it more than I thought I would.

Be yourself, be confident. Look through your CV. Have genuine answers for any grade defects.

They have hotel discounts. Consider seeing who has an interview on the same day as you and share a room. Still cheaper than getting your own room + discount.

They have a shuttle that will take you from the hotel to campus, then to the airport if you need to.

Interview went great. Students are very nice and admin there are wonderful. Definitely liked it more than I thought I would.

Be yourself, be confident. Look through your CV. Have genuine answers for any grade defects.

Did you carry any of your files with you? Like your resume or anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
They did a great job of being organized and answering any and all questions. The student ambassadors were very friendly and welcoming. The interview itself was relaxed but professional. Be prepared to discuss any academic shortcomings if they’re present. They also really love and value research, so if you have any research in your resume play it up and talk about it excitedly. Best of luck, I’m sure you’ll do great!