KCUMB COB 2021-2022 (M.S.)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I just got accepted into the COB program. I was wondering if there are any previous COB students that matriculated into KCUCOM that can talk about their experience.
Also, does anyone know what the MCAT cut off score was for matriculation into KCUCOM from the cob? I have a 498 so I'm a little bit worried.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was recently invited for an interview for the masters program. I was wondering if anyone can share with me what is it like, like what questions, is it laid back, kinda nervous. Anything will help really. Thank you

Hi, I was recently invited for an interview for the masters program. I was wondering if anyone can share with me what is it like, like what questions, is it laid back, kinda nervous. Anything will help really. Thank you
Hi,

I just got invited to interview as well and found this post - do you have any tips on what it's like after your own experience? Like you said before, anything will help.

Thank you!

Hi,

I just got invited to interview as well and found this post - do you have any tips on what it's like after your own experience? Like you said before, anything will help.

Thank you!
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. The interview was pretty chill i got interviewed because i had a very low gpa so most questions were based on that. Hope this helps, Good luck!!