kaplan's prep course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chuks_pharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody........

Does any one have taken the Kapla'n in-class or online prep course for the PCAT??

I know it's lot of money but I'm really desperate to get a good score..... Please let me know your experience about Kaplan...... :rolleyes:

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

chuks_pharmD said:
Hey everybody........

Does any one have taken the Kapla'n in-class or online prep course for the PCAT??

I know it's lot of money but I'm really desperate to get a good score..... Please let me know your experience about Kaplan...... :rolleyes:

Thanks

Oh, sorry I didn't talk about this in my response to your pm....but i've heard that these courses are useless and they just go thru the book with you...but no firsthand experience so I don't know.....just what I heard.

I took the Kaplan Review course and scored 98% composite. I think it helped because it forced me to study, but I do remember specific questions that we reviewed and I wouldn't have gotten them right if I hadn't gone to the class. Also, you have to take a few practice exams which were much harder than the PCAT. It really helps with your timing. I would say its worthwhile.

Great...... now I'm satisfied and convinced with my decision to take the Kaplan's prep coourse..........

one more question..........Do they pinpoint the main topics to study for the exam or do they just basically go over the Kaplan's book with you (as many people have to say this about kaplan's course) ??????

anyone who regrets taking the course??